Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247014 by AlanJones Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:22 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348092430769

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF DIRECTORINTERNATIONAL
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS NIGERIA
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number : 234 809 243 0769 .

Dear Sir ,
RE:TELEGRAPHIC /WIRE DEPARTMENT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

I am IDRIS ADAMU Special/Personal Assistant to MR. NEBOLISE IRAH THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS under the office of the international remittance Department of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) - Mr. Peter Collins The Director.I have urgent information for you, which will be of vital importance to you. I cannot keep it further as my conscience reminds of my duties as one who believes in equity and fair play.

Sequel to our last meeting headed before this year budget is been announced the presidency, the senate committees on the foreign. Payment, plus the director?s of central banks of Nigeria and also the Accountant General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and in accordance with the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, has decided that this year 2015 starting the first day of January, every of our foreign debtors must surely be paid to the owners of each fund without wasting much time and that owners of this said funds will henceforth to be receiving their fund payment through cash payment through the means of diplomats ok.

Please this instructions, is been given and mapped out from the Federal Government Policy and now all arrangement has mapped out and also some of the strategies has been done as how every of this will be kindly received their fund payment in cash because of all this situation, all those client has to travel out from their country of origins to this part of the Asia Country in the World Indonesia to make sure they receive their long overdue fund payment which has given them much stress and more concerns in some years ago.

Meanwhile, every arrangement has been made and also we have already have an arrangement too,on how all has to worked out now on your behalf, and how these are going to be worked out for the benefit of all you the clients, without much stress ok.

So please, now for us to achieve all these well to make sure our aim and our obligations will be finally archived, we will make sure that this diplomats will leave to this country (Indonesia) to drop this consignment to the rightful person/clients, we shall going to make sure to be sent the keys of these consignment to you before the diplomat will leave here, if it is necessary to you. Before it will leave from our country Nigeria to the final destination where you are going to meet them in person to make sure you see them person to person to collect your documents with your consignment also from them with without problems at last.

More also, another ways is that once this diplomat and a representative from our office been arrived to this country,( Indonesia) and there you are not yet arrived to this country after two or three days they may deposit this your consignment in one of the security company country's vault and move to Malaysia next this country (Indonesia) to drop some of other consignment there to the owners and they may returned back to you if the need be ok.
Looking forward to your immediate response.

Best regards.

IDRIS ADAMU. (MNI, CIS).
THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS under the office of the international remittance Department of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Telephone number : 234

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement