Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247004 by AlanJones Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:51 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447045704116

Attention,

Compliment of the day. I am sorry for getting in touch to you late after some months. I have been on leave outside the state. I have just returned. In respect to the conclusion of the astake transaction a meeting was held today by official members of Board of Trustee of the UNITED NATIONS (UN) ORGANIZATION.

I write to bring you up to date and the contact person for you to contact henceforth for the immediate delivery / transfer of your fund to you. Your Inheritance / Compensation Fund is in the total amount of Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($4.5M USD). Below is his information:

Name: Tonia Grant
Email: [email protected]

Note carefully that this transaction is a legitimate transaction and all the documents pertains shall be enclosed to you by the OFFICIAL CONTACT PERSON above.

Acknowledge my mail.

Lapointe Carman

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#247005 by AlanJones Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:57 am

Here is my contact: +447045704116. do call me immediately.

Tonia Grant.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.