Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246997 by AlanJones Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:32 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447087620952

Dear Beloved,

I am Barr Mrs. Alice Rover, of the Alice Legal Chambers, Bedford Row, (London) I have a proposal for you, if you are interested please contact me CONTACT ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: [email protected] for details.

Waiting for your response

Regards,

Mrs. Alice Rover Esq.
Telephone: +447087620952
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#247584 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:04 am
Tel. No.: +447011182912

Dear Beloved,

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me, Let me give you a brief introduction about myself so that you can be fully acquainted of who i am.

I am Barrister Mrs. Alice Rover a citizen of United Kingdom born in Norwich on the 20Th of February, 1961. I got married to Sir Rover Walta and we have two children. My legal firm is located at 432 NEWCASTLE, United Kingdom.

I have worked as an attorney for 18 years, which period I render efficient and reliable legal services to honorable members of my community and as well as the international community, I am a woman who has always taken my work diligently and I have made it my duties to place the interest of my clients ahead of everything else.

DETAILS ABOUT THE BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I once had a certain consultant/contractor name Dr. Charles Russell a Crude Oil merchant as a client, in whom I rendered legal services for a considerable period of years, he was an American Crude oil merchant, and he died along side with his immediate family in a plane crash.

Further proof of the death of Dr. Charles Russell is in the following web pages for you to make confirmations and further research about his death: http://banderasnews.com/0801/edop-flight261.htm Before his death he confided in me as his attorney that he made a (Fixed) Deposit valued at large Amount in a Bank here in United Kingdom, this information is private to me alone as his personal attorney. After his death I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address in America but got no reply, For the past years I wanted to be extra sure that he does not have any surviving relatives, who may have know of this fund, I employed the services of competent private detectives to conduct a search in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the fund for the past months have been unfruitful. This sum has since been sitting in the Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of the year.

I have dialogue with the branch manager of my late client's Bank last week concerning the huge cash deposit of my late client and I have equally told him that my late client left a court WILL before his death in the name of someone that will act as the beneficiary to his funds. The Bank Manager asked me to present the court WILL to him as soon as possible stating also the terms and agreement of the release of the funds, including the readiness of the beneficiary to fulfill all the necessary and relevant formalities that are involved in the safe transfer of his/her inherited fund.

Consequently, what I propose is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to my late client Dr. Charles Russell so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.

MODALITIES:

I want you to know that I had everything planned out so that we shall come out successfully, I will prepare the court WILL in your name as my late client's beneficiary and to backdate it up at the registry court of justice here in United Kingdom together with the letter of probate, after which I will go to the Registry Court and obtain the other necessary documents in your name for the transfer.

There is no risk involved in this transaction as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by me, coupled with my experience/professional as a lawyer I guarantee you a successful execution of this transaction and there is great reward for this project and it is a task worth undertaking as it is extremely secured.

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is for you refusing to work with me and alerting the bank, I am the only one who knows about this issue. Good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the fund is transfer to your nominated bank account, we shall have a fair share of the fund equally. I send you this email not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that no venture no success and that success and wealth never comes easy. Please observe this instruction religiously.

I want you to know that this transaction is 100% risk free, everything that will back-up the claims will be done legally and according to the laws of the United Kingdom, all needed information will be back dated and filed in the registry of the court of law by me.

Now that you have a clear picture of the entire project, I will like you to provide me with a brief resume of yourself.

Please do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we would plan to meet soon after this project is successfully executed to discuss in-depth on more lucrative investments (local or International).

CONCLUSION:

Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us.

Such opportunities only come but ones in a lifetime. If you will not work with me let me know and I will move on with my life but do not destroy me by refusing to work with me and alerting the Authorities of my country. I am a family woman and this is an opportunity to provide my family a new look, the reward for this project makes it a task well worth undertaking therefore I would want us to act as a partner

I am certain that we can conclude this transaction within few Bank working days from the date of my receipt of the reconfirmation of relevant information from you as I have outlined below:

YOUR FULL NAME:
RESIDENCE ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
YOUR MOST SECURED E-MAIL ADDRESS:
SCAN COPY OF YOUR VALID ID CARD:

I have attached my international passport to this mail: I will appreciate if this mail is given the urgent attention and response as it deserves

If there is anything you don’t understand fee free to me: +44 70111 82912

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Mrs. Alice Rover Esq.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.