Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232293 by AlanJones Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:46 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968732121

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WORLDWIDE UNDER WORLD BANK PLC:
OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. COTONOU
THE NEW MANAGE-RING DIRECTOR OF WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC.
NAME:
Mr KEN DEIVDE
MY PHONE NUMBER IS: +229 68732121
E-mail:([email protected])
Western Union Money Transfer EMS Post Office Agent Location
Benin Republic FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE

Attention My Dear Friend:
This is to inform you that this office was instructed to pay your fund $2.5Million U.S Dollars between now until end of (J ), 2015, per day you will receive the sum of $5,000 Dollars,However be informed that we have send the sum of $5000 Dollars this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment, you have only six hours to call this
office upon the receipt of this email, the maximum amount you will be receiving per day starting from today is $5000 in two different payments and the Money Transfer Control Number of today is
below,Federal high court requested you to pay $75.00usd activation fee today so that you can pick up the $5000 today.

We have today transferred your first US$5000.00 available for your pickup at any western union office in your City, but still on hold due to the unpaid activation fee of $75.00USD which you supposed to pay
before your transfer will be release for pickup.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE$75.00USD IS THAT WE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE ACTIVATION FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUND BUT THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF BENIN REPUBLIC TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO YOU TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING,CRIMINAL ACT AND FOR SECURITY REASONS.

For your convenience check your first $5000.00 installment transfer
online at on the space provided at
https://wumt.westernunion .com/asp/orderstatus.asp? country=global
clicks TRACKING and fill the bellow information website.

Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) : 636-840-6063
Sender First Name:DALE
Sender Last Name: BUGGINS
MTCN:.... 636-840-6063
TEST QUESTION:How long
TEST ANSWER:Now
AMOUNT:....$5000.00

YOU REQUIRE TO SEND $75.00usd TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION THAT IS ONLY
PAYMENT YOU WILL PAY.

Receiver Name ------ JOSEPH EZE
Location-------------- Cotonou
Country--------------- Benin republic West Africa
Test Question---------------Wh en
Test Answer-----------------To day
Mtcn: --------------
Amount----------$75.00usd
Sender Name :-----------------------

Furthermore you advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 10 hours without hearing from you. Count your payment canceled. Number to call is below listed Manager Director Office Dr.Brown Otutunzu
for activation after paying the $75.00usd today E-mail addresses : ([email protected])

BEST REGARDS,
THE NEW MANAGE-RING Mr KEN DEIVDE DIRECTOR OF WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC.
MY PHONE NUMBER IS: +229 68732121
EMAIL:[email protected])
Remittance Dept.Western Union Republic Of Benin Constituency

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#232294 by AlanJones Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:49 am
^^^Above email sent to the same victim again, with a reply-to address of [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#232295 by AlanJones Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:50 am
Thank You My Dear good friend just received your mail which you sent to us and you are requisition us to call and we also call i did know what happen so i will call aging but make sure that you will send the activation fee to enable us start release your fund to you immediately okay

#246542 by AlanJones Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:54 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2296860710

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WORLDWIDE UNDER WORLD BANK PLC OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. COTONOU
THE NEW MANAGE-RING DIRECTOR OF WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC.
NAME:
Mr KEN DEIVDE
MY PHONE NUMBER IS: +2296860710
E-mail:([email protected])
Test Answer-----------------Today
Mtcn: --------------
Amount----------$75.00usd
Sender Name :-----------------------

Furthermore you advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 10 hours without hearing from you. Count your payment canceled. Number to call is below listed Manager Director Office Mr KEN DEIVDE
for activation after paying the $75.00usd today E-mail addresses : ([email protected])

BEST REGARDS,
THE NEW MANAGE-RING Mr KEN DEIVDE DIRECTOR OF WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC.
MY PHONE NUMBER IS: +229 6860710
EMAIL:[email protected]
Remittance Dept.Western Union Republic Of Benin Constituency