Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246539 by AlanJones Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:39 am
Tel. No.: +22650440278

Foreign Remittance Department,
Group Bank Of Africa(B.O.A),
N°: 770 Ave De la Resistance Du
17 Mai.Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
FAX : +226 50 44 02 78
BF Date;16/04/2015.

VISITE OUR BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A).BANK WEB-SITE HEAR ( http://www.boaburkinafaso.com )
( http://www.boaburkinafaso.com )

ATTENTION; CUSTOMER , XXX,
FROM COUNTRY IN ( UK LONDON. )

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE TODAY BEING 16th OF AP, 2015.

( B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA MANAGEMENT WE WANT TO INFORMED YOU ABOUT YOUR FUND YOUR PARTINER CALL ( Mrs Martina Isabel,) DEPOSITED BEFORE SHE LIFT HEAR IN BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA FOR YOUR THE FUND DEPOSITED THE SUM OF(USD $850. 000.00 ) MILLION five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars,

SOTHEREFORE THIS ( B.O.A) BANK MANAGEMENT WENT TO KNOW IF YOUR ARE THE OWNER OF THIS FUND DEPOSITE IN OUR CUSTORDY, SO GET BACK TO THIS (B.O.A) BANK MANAGEMENT RIGHT NOW BEFORE WELL PROCEDED AHEAD,

BE INFORM THAT EVERY PAPERS FOR THE DELEGATE TO COME TO YOUR COUNTRY TOMORROW WITH YOUR FUND PACKAGE HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY OBTAIN FROM GOVERNMENT.

SO THEREFORE YOU ARE ADVICE TO PREPARD DOWN THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE CHARGE FEE OF BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE DELEGATE AS TO AVOID ANY DELAY TO RECIEVE YOUR FUND UPON HIS ARRIVAL.

MOREOVER WE HEREBY ALSO ADVICE YOU TO RE.CONFIRM TO US YOUR CURRENT INFORMATIONS SUCH AS FOLLOWS.

1. YOUR FULL NAME?
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS?
3. A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OF PHOTO?
4. YOUR PERSONAL DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER?
5. AGE?
6. OCCUPATION?

THIS ARE TO ENABLE THE DELEGATE KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT RECIEVERING THAT IS WHY THIS INFORMATIONS IS NEEDED FOR PROPER PACKAGE TO AVOID WRONG DELIVERING.

MORE SO UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF THIS YOUR INFORMATION THE DELEGATE WILL COMMENCE HIS JOURNEY TO YOUR COUNTRY TOMORROW WITH YOUR FUND CONSIGNMENT AS ARRANGE.

FINALLY WE LOOK FORWARD ON YOUR IMMEDIATE AND POSITIVE RESPONSE.

IMMEDIATE AND POSITIVE RESPONSE.
( B.O.A ) DIRECTOR.
DR SALIF MUSA,
CALL US AT. +226 67 52 21 48.

VISITE OUR BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A). WEB-SITE HEAR ( http://www.boaburkinafaso.com )
( http://www.boaburkinafaso.com )
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue May 12, 2015 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#246865 by AlanJones Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:00 am
BF Date;18/04/2015.

VISITE OUR BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A). WEB-SITE HEAR ( www.boaburkinafaso.com )
( www.boaburkinafaso.com )

ATTENTION; CUSTOMER XXX,

FROM COUNTRY IN ( XXX.)

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE TODAY BEING 18th OF AP, 2015.

NOTIFICATION ( B.O.A) AUTHORITY OFFICIAL AND URGEN NOTIFICATIONS FROM BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A).HIGHER AUTHORITIES.

BE INFORMATION THAT OUR SENOR DELEGATE WE COMMENCE HIS JOURNEY ON MONDAY TO YOUR COUNTRY IN ( XXX. AIRPORT.) TIME ( 3; 30 GTM .) OUR LOCALL TIME, WITH YOUR FUND CONSIGNMENT AS ARRANE.

WE ADVICE TO PREPARD DOWN THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE CHARGE FEE DOWN OF ( £ 4.500 ERO, ) FIRST. BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE DELEGATE AS TO AVOID ANY DELAY TO RECIEVE YOUR FUND UPON HIS ARRIVAL.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE FUND DEPOSITED THE SUM OF(USD $850. 000.00 ) MILLION five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars,

( B.O.A ) DIRECTOR.
DR SALIF MUSA,
CALL US AT. (+226 67 52 21 48.)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#246866 by AlanJones Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:01 am
BF Date;18/04/2015.

ATTENTION; CUSTOMER XXX,

FROM COUNTRY IN ( XXX.)

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE TODAY BEING 18th OF AP, 2015.

NOTIFICATION ( B.O.A) AUTHORITY OFFICIAL AND URGEN NOTIFICATIONS FROM BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A).HIGHER AUTHORITIES.

BE INFORMATION THAT OUR SENOR DELEGATE WE COMMENCE HIS JOURNEY ON MONDAY TO YOUR COUNTRY IN ( XXX. AIRPORT.) TIME ( 3; 30 GTM .) OUR LOCALL TIME, WITH YOUR FUND CONSIGNMENT AS ARRANE.

WE ADVICE TO PREPARD DOWN THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE CHARGE FEE DOWN OF ( £ 4.500 ERO, ) FIRST. BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE DELEGATE AS TO AVOID ANY DELAY TO RECIEVE YOUR FUND UPON HIS ARRIVAL.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE FUND DEPOSITED THE SUM OF(USD $850. 000.00 ) MILLION five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars,

(1.) SEND TO US YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER? (2.) AND YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS, (3.) YOUR HOME ADDRESS. ( 4.) YOUR ID CARD OR YOUR PICTURE,

THIS ARE TO ENABLE THE DELEGATE KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT RECIEVERING THAT IS WHY THIS INFORMATIONS IS NEEDED FOR PROPER PACKAGE TO AVOID WRONG DELIVERING.

( B.O.A ) DIRECTOR.
DR SALIF MUSA,

#250120 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 6:21 am
(B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA OUAGOUGOU.

BF Date;08/05/2015.

ATTENTION; CUSTOMER; XXX,

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE TODAY BEING 8th OF MAY, 2015.

( B.O.A) AUTHORITY OFFICIAL AND URGEN NOTIFICATIONS FROM BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A). OUR OFFICIAL INSTRUCTIONS ORDER BY THE HIGHER AUTHORITIES FROM (B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA BF.

BE INFORMATION THAT OUR UNITED INTERNATIONAL DELEGATE CALL NAME; ( MR. JONH LARRY. ) WILL COMMENCE HIS JOURNEY TOMORROW TO YOUR COUNTRY IN ( UK LONDON. AIRPORT.) TIME ( 3; 30 GTM .) OUR LOCALL TIME, WITH YOUR FUND CONSIGNMENT AS ARRANE.

WE ADVICE TO PREPARD DOWN THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE CHARGE FEE DOWN OF ( 3.500 POUND, ) FIRST. BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE UNITED INTERNATIONAL DELEGATE AS TO AVOID ANY DELAY TO RECIEVE YOUR FUND UPON HIS ARRIVAL.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE FUND DEPOSITED THE SUM OF(USD $850. 000.00 ) Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars,

THIS ARE TO ENABLE THE DELEGATE KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT RECIEVERING OF THIS FUND CONSIGNMENT AS ARRANE.

BE INFORMATION THAT OUR UNITED INTERNATIONAL DELEGATE CALL NAME; ( MR. JONH LARRY. ) HAS COMMENCE HIS JOURNEY TODAY TO YOUR COUNTRY IN ( UK LONDON AIRPORT. ) TIME ( 3; 30 GTM .) OUR LOCALL TIME, WITH YOUR FUND CONSIGNMENT AS ARRANGE.

( B.O.A ) DIRECTOR.
DR SALIF MUSA,

#250306 by AlanJones Sun May 10, 2015 2:06 am
B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA OUAGOUGOU.

BF Date;09/05/2015.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE TODAY BEING 9th OF MAY, 2015.

( B.O.A) AUTHORITY OFFICIAL AND URGEN NOTIFICATIONS FROM BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A). OUR OFFICIAL INSTRUCTIONS ORDER BY THE HIGHER AUTHORITIES FROM (B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA BF.

BE INFORMATION THAT OUR UNITED INTERNATIONAL DELEGATE CALL NAME; ( MR. JONH LARRY. ) HAS COMMENCE HIS JOURNEY TODAY TO YOUR COUNTRY IN ( UK LONDON. AIRPORT.) TIME ( 3; 30 GTM .) OUR LOCALL TIME, WITH YOUR FUND CONSIGNMENT AS ARRANE.

WE ADVICE TO PREPARD DOWN THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE CHARGE FEE DOWN OF ( 3.500 POUND, ) FIRST. BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE UNITED INTERNATIONAL DELEGATE AS TO AVOID ANY DELAY TO RECIEVE YOUR FUND UPON HIS ARRIVAL.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE FUND DEPOSITED THE SUM OF(USD $850. 000.00 ) Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars,

THIS ARE TO ENABLE THE DELEGATE KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT RECIEVERING OF THIS FUND CONSIGNMENT AS ARRANE.

........................................................................................................................................

( 1.) SEND TO THIS (B.O.A) BANK MANAGEMENT YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR HOUSE LAND PHONE.
( 2. ) SEND YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
( 3. ) SEND YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS
( 4. ) SEND YOUR ID CARD OR YOUR PICTURE FOR THE UNITED DALEGATE TO KNOW UPON HIS ARRIVAL. TO YOUR COUNTRY IN UK LONDON.
(5.) SEND TO US YOUR FULL NAME VERY URGENT SO THAT WELL CAN FORWARDED IT TO OUR UNITED DALEGATE VERY URGENT NOW.

...........................................................................................................................................

( B.O.A ) DIRECTOR.
DR SALIF MUSA,

#250640 by AlanJones Tue May 12, 2015 4:27 am
( B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA OUAGOUGOU.

BF Date;11/05/2015.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE TODAY BEING 11th OF MAY, 2015.

NOTIFICATIONS FROM BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A). OUR OFFICIAL INSTRUCTIONS ORDER BY THE HIGHER AUTHORITIES FROM (B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA BF.

BE INFORMATION THAT OUR UNITED INTERNATIONAL DELEGATE CALL NAME; ( MR. JONH LARRY. ) HAS COMMENCE HIS JOURNEY LAST WEEKEND TO YOUR COUNTRY IN ( UK LONDON. AIRPORT.) TIME ( 3; 30 GTM .) OUR LOCALL TIME, WITH YOUR FUND CONSIGNMENT AS ARRANE, NOW WAIT FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THE UNITED INTERNATIONAL DELEGATE TODAY OR TOMORROW HE WILL CALL YOU UPON HIS ARRIVAL TO YOUR COUNTRY UK LONDON TODAY OR TOMORROW OKAY,

FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE RECEIVEING YOUR INFORMATION THROUGH OUR WESTERN UNION BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA, THAT ( MRS MARTINA ISABEL.) DEPOSITED THIS FUND IN THERE CUSTORDY FUND THE SUM OF( USD $850. 000.00 ) Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars,

FROM OUR WESTERN UNION OFFICE HEAR FROM BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA BEFORE SHE DEPARTED FROM BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA NOTED,

FOR YOUR INFORMATION OUR WESTERN UNION BURKINA FASO, NOTED VERY WELL, SEND TO THIS ( B.O.A) BANK MANAGEMENT YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR EMAIL; ADDRESS TO CARRY OUT THE JOB, FOR YOUR INFORMATION,

IMMEDIATE AND POSITIVE RESPONSE.
( B.O.A ) DIRECTOR.
DR. SALIF MUSA,

#250641 by AlanJones Tue May 12, 2015 4:28 am
Tel. No.: +447700025579

Dear XXX,

I am diplomat Capt John Larry of United International Delegate Company , the official international diplomatic agent assigned to delivery your consignment to London United Kingdom.

I am appointed agent to deliver your sealed package to you at your
address in XXX.

Our flight was supposed transit from France Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle (code AITA : CDG • code OACI : LFPG ) to London Heathrow Airport (IATA: LHR,
ICAO: EGLL) but i am having a little misunderstanding with the customs authority here in France Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle Airport, The customs authority has requested that they open your sealed package Container for 100 % inspection before i will be allowed to board the next available flight to London Heathrow Airport to deliver to the address as stated below:

XXX

It has been a serious struggle because as an experienced diplomat agent
I told them here that you have the non- inspection certificate to make
sure they do not open your parcel until i confirm from you.

Please email or call me urgently so that i know what to do because if
they open the parcel and discover any illegal material as i mentioned
then the package will be confiscated completely But on the contrary, i
want you to be very open and truthful with me here to avoid had i known,
if you are not sure that your parcel is free from contraband materials
,then the only solution to save your package from confiscation and your
interest is by obtaining the Non-Inspection and Delivery Permit proceed transit to London Heathrow Airport (IATA: LHR, ICAO: EGLL),

Email me or the bank urgently to know if enquiries should be made for
the procurement of the Non-Inspection Certificate and Delivery Permit so
that i will be allowed to depart without any one intercepting your
parcel until i arrive London Heathrow international airport of UK . to
deliver your package to you at your address.

I hope you know the rules of diplomatic delivery to avoid problems in
London Heathrow , international airport. I want you to keep my
trip to London highly confidential to avoid complicating issues in
London Heathrow international airport I promise to protect your
identity as stated in the international diplomatic code of conduct but
please do not delay to reply immediately so that I can obtain the certificate immediately to proceed to London today as I scheduled my flight, Hope to meet you soonest. Get back to me so that I will negotiate with the custom, and i can do that on your behalf.

here is my diplomatic international number . Call me ASAP +44 77000 25579

Be very prompt as I have other delivery assignment to attend after my
delivery in London.
Best regards,

Capt John Larry

United International Delegate Company

#250851 by AlanJones Wed May 13, 2015 5:05 am

FROM COUNTRY IN ( XXX )

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE TODAY BEING 12th OF MAY, 2015.

BE INFORMATION THAT OUR UNITED INTERNATIONAL DELEGATE CALL NAME; ( MR. JONH LARRY. ) HAS ARRIVAL TO YOUR COUNTRY IN ( XXX. ) YESTERDAY, RIGHT NOW IN XXX. WITH YOUR FUND CONSIGNMENT,

BUT HIM TRY TO CALL YOU WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU GIVE TO US, PLEASE YOUR NUMBER IS NOT GOING

SO HURRY UP AND SEND YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE MOBILE NUMBER VERY URGENT SO THAT WELL CAN SEND IT TO HIM OVER THERE AT ( XXX ) FOR HIM TO CALL YOU NOW.

( B.O.A ) DIRECTOR.
DR SALIF MUSA,

#250852 by AlanJones Wed May 13, 2015 5:06 am

FROM COUNTRY IN ( XXX )

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE TODAY BEING 12th OF MAY, 2015.

NOTED, FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE RECEIVEING YOUR INFORMATION THROUGH OUR WESTERN UNION BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA, THAT ( MRS MARTINA ISABEL.) DEPOSITED THIS FUND IN THERE CUSTORDY FUND THE SUM OF( USD $850. 000.00 ) Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars,

PLEASE WELL WANT YOU TO VISITE OUR BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A). WEB-SITE HEAR ( www.boaburkinafaso.com )

........................................................................................................................................

( 1.) SEND TO THIS (B.O.A) BANK MANAGEMENT YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR HOUSE LAND PHONE.

( 2. ) SEND YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
( 3. ) SEND YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS

( 4. ) SEND YOUR ID CARD OR YOUR PICTURE FOR THE UNITED DALEGATE TO KNOW UPON HIS ARRIVAL. TO YOUR COUNTRY IN UK LONDON.

(5.) SEND TO US YOUR FULL NAME VERY URGENT SO THAT WELL CAN FORWARDED IT TO OUR UNITED DALEGATE VERY URGENT NOW.

...........................................................................................................................................

( B.O.A ) DIRECTOR.
DR SALIF MUSA,