Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246369 by AlanJones Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:08 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998185502

FINANCIAL BANK OF( BENIN )
International Payment Department
Port Novo Cotonou , Benin Republic

Attn: Kindly Re-confirm your house delivery information.

NOTE,The sum of (US$950.000.00) out of your over due total sum has been approved for payment through Diplomatic Delivery after all attempts to pay you through bank wire transfer, and ATM Card failed. The approved sum (US$950.000.00 United States Dollars) has been programmed and packaged into a Consignment Cargo Box which will be dispatched to you through your address upon reconfirmation. We have made several attempts last week to contact you with the vital information of your Consignment Box deposit with our bank but the message was unable to delivered and we could not be able to reach you on phone.

To this end, you should Kindly Re-confirm your delivery information were your consignment box will be delivered by the Courier Service because all the necessary arrangement to deliver your shipment has been concluded and upon the re-confirmation of your house address your package will be dispatched.

[A] Your Full Names:-
[B] Address:-
[C] Your Phone Numbers:-
[D] A Copy of your picture or Driver License:-

NOTE: The actual fees for shipping your valuable belonging consignment box to your house address is just normal delivery fee nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort! Please upon the Re-confirmation of your house address kindly send the fees to the courier Company to ensure that your consignment box will surely departed today and get delivered to your house address in 2days time.

Mr. Jonathan George
Client Services Director

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#246370 by AlanJones Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:09 am

Port Novo Cotonou , Benin Republic

Attn: XXX

I got your Email regarding your Consignment Cargo Box delivering and here is my cell phone number to call me for further discussion about your shipment because I have tried to reach you on the phone this morning but it was not available.

I await your urgent respond. My Cell phone number +229 9818-5502

Mr. Jonathan George
Client Services Director

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#251982 by AlanJones Thu May 21, 2015 1:31 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

ATTN: My Dear

Good news,The Bank Executive Board of Directors has actually verified and discovered that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed and they has final announced today to complete your payment via ATM VISA CARD.The Executive Board of Directors has obtained an Irrevocable payment Guarantee Document to make your payment through new ATM VISA CARD system which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE.

As of now be informed that all arrangement has been done and your ATM VISA CARD has be in your name, but to RE-ACTIVATE the ATM VISA Card you have to forward your current information as requested below to the bank for the ATM Card Re-activation, then they will send you the ATM CARD for your immediate use.

Here are the information you have to forward to the bank:
1. Your Full Names:_____________
2. Postal Address:________________
3. Direct Cell Numbers:_______
4. Sex:_____________________
5.Age:______________________
6. Occupation:__________________
7.Nationality:________________

Thank you

Mr. Jonathan George