Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246178 by AlanJones Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:55 am
Reply-to: miss sonia - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22501506318

No body to email, everything in subject

Hello Dear, I am Miss.Sonia Wasim from Sierra Leone but residing in Ivory Coast in Africa. It is my desire to contact you on a honest and sincere transaction in which I will need your assistance to transfer the sum of $8,000,000(Eight Million United States Dollars) with gold and diamond belonging to my late father Cdt. Munir Wasim to your country for investment. I have been motivated to contact you in hope to gradually build trust, relationship and confidence in you as I get to know you more better. Please, I want you to be of assistance to me by firstly help us to understand Please I want you to be of assistance at first we have to understand ourselves better in priority. I am willing to offer you $1,600,000(One Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) for your input assistance to the successful retrieving of this cash in the bank for investment. Indicate your interest towards assisting me, meanwhile, I will be waiting for your response. Please for a direct and safe

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#246179 by AlanJones Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:56 am

Dear XXX?

It is beautiful to acknowledge the receipt of your mail whose contents were of course duly noted and satisfactory.

As you may know it, the money as I have informed you is in the bank account of my late father, a fortune which we had to work together for it to be transferred by the bank. It requires a notary to file a claim on the money against the bank in concern. This is a legal matter which usual is very costly and being among the reasons why I have contacted you in the first place seeing that it is not something I can handle on my own without any money.I don't have a phone because is problems we are faceing here so please help us out and i will fine all mix to call you any time ok.

Upon the transfer of the money I will give you the sum I have mapped out to compensate you for you help, and every expenses you made would be reimbursed to you accordingly and then I will invest my money into any lucrative venture which you will direct me.

In order to commence the exploring of this transaction, kindly send me your bank account details where the money will be transferred to as a notary will submit and file a claim on the money. Also send me your passport for my acquaintance etc. I feel we had to enter a memorandum of understanding for this undertaking so that there will be no fear for betrayal between us.

My regards,

Sonia Wasim

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#246180 by AlanJones Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:56 am
Dear XXX?

Here is the number you will use to reach me and when calling tell him that you will to talk with Sonia Wasim they will call me and this is our church pastor number+22501506318
My regards,

Sonia Wasim