Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246172 by AlanJones Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:46 am
Tel. No.: +447895431211

dear XXX,
i am writing you in-respect of Bryan anders and also i will like to see your passport id or driving lenses for us to verify that you are the right person so kindly send us your id and tell us what you need for you to send the 10000 pounds okay and i will provide you okay
i hope to hear from you before the end of today okay.
best regards
Dr Jim Yong Kim
president or world bank London UK.
+447895431211

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#246173 by AlanJones Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:47 am
go ahead and send the 10,000 pounds to that account and scan the payment slip and send it to bryan anders okay and he will forward me the details and i will send it to the orphanage.
but you will directly send to me your bank account details and also a scan copy of your i d card or driving lense.
i hope to hear from you that you have send and scan the payment slip to bryan anders okay,i wish you good luck on this transfer.
best regards
dr jim yong kim.
president of world bank london uk.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#246358 by AlanJones Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:34 am
dear XXX,
here is my bsnk skype id please add me there so that we can chat well there okay
(besinita1) i hope to receive your request and also please kindly send to me your mobile number again too.
am online waiting for you on skype.