Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246001 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:02 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233543371500

Dear Beneficiary.

My name is Dr. Henry Kofi Wampah the new acting governor of bank of Ghana, I found your name among the unpaid beneficiaries list by the previous governor and I have gone through your payment file and found out that you have met all the transfer obligations but still you have not receive your fund. I?m sorry I?m not in the position to explain why your transfer was not completed by the past governor because I wasn't the one on seat at that time.

However, I have decided to complete your payment through an approved and upgraded ATM master card number (778 552 366 558) with the secret pin is (6312). The ATM card value is us$1.5 million only as we have in your payment file. You are advised to make a maximum withdraw of us$15,500 daily, and we are duly inter-switched so you can make withdrawal in any atm location center nearest to you.

We have also concluded the delivery arrangement including the delivering Charges and all Clearance Certificate, so all we need from you is to reconfirm your residential address, active telephone number and attach copy of any form of your identity for verification, with a fee of $220 that will be paid to the Ghana board of internal revenue for the irs clearance of your atm card.

Upon the receipt of your details I shall send you the information where to send the required irs fees through western union or money gram.

Thank you for your maximum co-opration.

Dr. Henry Kofi Wampah
Governor Bank of Ghana (BOG)
+233- 543371500

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement