Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#245983 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:17 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348182041882

Attn Fund Beneficiary,

How are you? With hope this mail will meet you in good health;

I am Dr. Ahmed Dossou, the new director union bank Plc. Today, I resume on duty and i find out through my research from the Union Bank old documented file that an inheritance fund worth of $5.5 Million United State Dollars is in your name but was dormant for so long, it was label unclaimed? And that means, nobody have ever ask for the claim, So, I care to know why you abandoned such huge amount of money, what happened? Are you not aware of this money? or you do aware but something make you to give up.

Please, I need to know the condition that makes you to abandon this fund so that i can help you out. My promised and concern is to make sure you receive your own money but my question is that, Are you still interesting to receive your fund and should be seriously follow to my instructions. I have sent you several emails but you could not respond to any of them, why do you just kept silent for long? Please, if you are ready to receive this money, quickly respond back to me by applying for the claim immediately and i will assure you that as soon as i have reconfirmed through your information as the rightful owner of this mail, the union bank management will urgent proceed on releasing your fund to you depending on how you wish to receive it.

Therefore, you are required to reconfirm to me the below information so that i will crosscheck with the one i have in my file, to enable us proceed by sending your fund to you without any more delay. OK.

Remember, you are advice to reconfirm to us your information such as

Your Full Name.............
Home Address...............
Mobile Telephone Number............
City/Country..................
Age/sex......................
Occupation......................
A copy of your pass port or driving license

Make sure you call me on this (+2348182041882) once you have respond back to this email because i have only 7 working days to complete this transaction.

Endeavor to update me as soon as you do so.

Thanks

Dr. Ahmed Dossou
Union Bank Director

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement