Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225335 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:09 pm
ISP: X-Originating-IP not available

Site: waydate
Username: Fatima33
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1988 August 12

Site: waydate
Date: 2013-12-09 20:52:06

My name is Fatima Mourad a nurse from Syria, i see you as a mature person that is why am contacting you, I have an important business proposal for you that will be of benefit to both of us. Please respond at your earliest convenient time for more details. Stay in peace with God. please contact my private email so that i can send you more details ([email protected]) because am not constantly here.

Fatima Mourad
([email protected])

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 14:40:25 +0000
Subject: Hello

How are you my today? I want to thank you for the time you brought out and respond to my message. I am from Syria 26 years single, a nurse by qualification, i was working at George Salem Memorial hospital Aleppo before the war. I wish to relocate to your country for a better life, invest and start a better life there. I need you to be my friend and accepted me as your own sister.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 22:12:42 +0000
Subject: Hello

Thanks for your information, i am doing everything possible to make sure you receive the money successfully, I made contact with the diplomatic company (DIPLOMATIC POUCHES SERVICES) already. I have confidence that you are the right man to assist me because i prayed and ask God to direct me in a proper way. I have gone through a lot in life and i think knowing you have given me a new beginning. Please assist me no matter what.

The Total amount that will be delivered to you is $3,450,000.00 United States dollars, they will tag the bag as diplomatic luggage and bring it to your doorstep, I have been told that you will receive the package within 72 hours after departure. Like i promised you 40% of this money is yours for your assistance while the remaining 60% will be my investment capital in your country, Below is their contact details, please contact them now for proper identification:

DIPLOMATIC POUCHES SERVICES!!
DIRECTOR IN CHARGE
DR. GEORGE MCNEIL
TEL: +44 7933916120.
E-mail: [email protected]

Meanwhile, i have forward your contact details to the company but i will advice that you send an email to the company to inform them that you are representing me as well as the trustee to receive the money in your country. I will be waiting to hear good news from you.

COMPENSATION:

Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 14:44:52 +0000
Subject: Re: Hello

How are you doing and your family. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Egypt who was a contractor with a Togolese company, presently I’m in Togo with my new partner for investment projects with my share of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts in assisting me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how as a result of lack of fund at that moment. I have deposited the sum of $350,000 usd in a Togolese bank on your behalf. Now you will need to contact my Barrister in Togo who assisted meaningfully with my new partner to make sure everything is solved, his name is ANANI Gilles Fafadji

ANANI Gilles Fafadji
143 Potte doie builders. Lome Togo
(face Société LALA)
BP 4115 Lomé TOGO
Email: [email protected]
phone: +22898155197

Ask him to send you the necessary document bearing your name which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.so that you can contact the bank to effect the transfer to your personal account immediately. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Barrister ANANI Gilles Fafadji and instruct him on this.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Barrister ANANI Gilles Fafadji on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free and get in touch with him true the above email address.

Regards
Fatima Mourad
Last edited by soldierfortune on Sun May 29, 2016 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#245946 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:33 am
Phone number +447933916120 is now being used by a scammer claiming to be George Mourad ([email protected]), who also uses the phone number +13153041230

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#255164 by Mimi Estefanía Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:10 pm
I know someone who has using that phone number (+13153041230) to comunicate with me, Im in México and he use Viber to send me message his name is Antonio Vincenzo and I want to know if is a scam.
#255173 by AlanJones Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:25 pm
Hi Mimi, welcome to scamwarners. The phone number was being used by a scammer a month and a half ago, so it's very likely that Antonio Vincenzo is another made up name the scammer is using. If you can post some details then we can tell you for sure.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#255324 by Mimi Estefanía Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:06 pm
He start to write me on January of this year, he contact me using Linkedin... https://www.linkedin.com/pub/antonio-vincenzo/b6/438/b2a

---
Hola:

Me gustaría conectar contigo en LinkedIn.

Antonio Vincenzo
May 2014 – Present (9 months) at GM, Global Gas & LNG Market Development, Integrated Gas, Upstream International Shell

---

Antonio Vincenzo
Aug 2014 – Present Syria.At GM, Global Gas & LNG Market Development, Integrated Gas, Upstream International Shell

Thanks for the message; I am so delighted in getting response from you. I know LinkedIn is a professional site but i think we can still make good friends here. I thought it wise to say hello because you seems to me like a very nice person whom I can be able to develop a long lasting friendship with.

I am originally from Italy, I was born in New York because of parents migrated to the states long time ago. I am a sole contractor on pipe laying and maintenance currently working in Syria with United Nations. I am widowed and I have a daughter who is living with my only sister.

Can you please tell me more about yourself; we can talk directly through my personal email address: [email protected], I will be looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards
Antonio

---
Antonio Vincenzo <[email protected]>
19 ene.

Dear,

I am so happy to hear from you and to know about your history, I have seen that you will be fun to be with and I will like us to make it work because I care about you and always want us to be more than friends.

I am very good person, with great sense of humor, very positive and open for people, I respect the difference between people. I will describe myself as a confident, outgoing, optimistic, sociable and a self-motivated individual. I like to experience the world from the word go. I take commitments seriously, i am self-sufficient and reliable, and like to get things done. I am curious and flexible toward what is new and imaginative and at the same time I remain realistic.

I will like us to be chatting often through Viber and whatsapp so that we can keep our communication closer. I will be waiting in hearing from you soon. Kisses and Hugs

Best Regards

---

Then the communication start by Viber but on May 14 he asked me if I can recieve a "diplomat suitcase" with his payment for a contract in U.K Shell and send me this to my mail

---

Antonio Vincenzo
12 may.

My love,

I have attached the letter i got from Shell for the payment, I will keep you informed as soon as i contact the lawyer.. I love you and i will love you forever..

Your forever

---

Antonio Vincenzo
14 may.

My Love,

How are you doing now? Because of the transfer policy in your country the only means to transfer such amount of money is through "diplomatic immunity" as i was told by the lawyer.

And the money have already been transfer and the diplomat is on board to your country to delivery the money to you address from the document i understand it will get to you on Monday. I was assured by him that this is Legal and that you should not panic at all.

I have attached all the document he sent for your records and keeps, the consignment delivery order and letter of authority, he warmed that you are not meant to tell anyone that you are about the receive such amount of money at your address because of hoodlums.

I have confidence in your and i love you with all my life. Kisses i love you so much.

Yours Forever

---

Then a person called Larry Robert start to calling me saying that he was in México, he tells me that I have to pay US$ 4500 for the package, first I was worried for this because he trusted in me to keep the money... but before of three weeks to try to have that money amount I went tired and I began to suspect about this situation and I made a last effort to get money with a loan, but did not work out. The last I heard from him was on Monday June 8th, when I said I had not got the money definitely. You send a message to Larry Robert received nor response, using the phone number to call and send messages (81) 2079 1240.

I have the letters that he send me but I dont know how send it... So what do you think?
#255335 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:42 pm
It is a scam/thief.

The thief is trying to steal your money.

There is not a suit case, lawyer or diplomat.

The thief wants you to pay for a pretend suit case. He will have you pay all kinds of fees for something that does not exist.

Please stop all contact with the thief.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#259446 by BeckyLB Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:58 am
Hi, first of all thanks for this page and its information, It has been very useful for me. I have more information about Antonio Vincenzo, his Linkedin profile has disappeared, he sent me an invitation, but only used viber, messages and phone calls; the number now he uses is 646-760-2433. He has not asked for money yet, but he mentions the same, he will invest the money received from Shell (he says he works there) and he wants to marry, but does not want anyone to know his plans. The pics are the same. I hope this information could be useful.
#259909 by Gretchel Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:45 am
Thanks for the information. He was trying to contact a few mouths ago, first he started writing the same letter that Mimi says, but I'll never dowlond the viber then he stopped to write me.
But a few days ago he starts to contact me by whatsapp telling me about his contract in shell and his investment but anything else.
Thank u for the information I'll blocked him.
#273599 by Bryon Williams Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:18 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Can you please post the email address he is using now. Also a couple of his initial emails to you.

This will help others if they search for the information.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/