Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#245918 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:55 am
Tel. No.: +221772495490

Hello My Dear, How are you doing today?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#245919 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:56 am
Hello my dearest one,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day and health over there? As for me i thanks to almighty God for guiding me in this country till now, My Dear my name is Miss Anita Tim, I'm 23 years old single and never been married. I am from Liberia in West Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp symboldioum mark here in Senegal where I am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country in recent years. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and I really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me get out of this situation. My late father Dr Joseph Tim was the Chairman Managing Director Of (TOURER INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Monrovia, the economic capital of my country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

This refugee camp headed by Reverend Dominic John, which is Rev.Father of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here, but I do not live with him, and I'm leaving in the women's hostel in room 2C, in the camp, because there are two hostels one for men the other for women. The Rev.Father Tel No. (+221 772495490) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in dormitory. As a refugee here i do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now,

Please listen to this, when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $ 3.9 (three million nine hundred thousand U.S. dollars), I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter. My Dear i would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to enable me come and start back a new life there with you after the transfer, and further my studies, i am contacting you because my father instructed me to meet a foreign partners before i get your contact. i kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is you and Rev.Father. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell any one because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. I used Rev.Father Dominic John office computer to send you this letter, and I only enter his office to chick my mail when he is less busy ,

My Dear please i will like you to answer this following question

1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred to your account,

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible,

Your forever in love

Anita,

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#246673 by Ready to expose them Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:41 pm
Hello My Dearest One,

How are you doing my dear? i hope you are in good health over there in your lovely country? you are such a nice and respectful man, i thank God to have some one like you again in my life after the death of my parent, my God will bless and reward you for the ability and effort you are showing to help me with this transfer and take me out from this prison so called refugee camp, you are the only parent and best relation friend i ever have now in life so please don't disappoint me or abandon me, and i will be always there for you alone because you have show me much love and caring respect, My Dear i want you to know that distance age and colors have nothing to do in relationship what important is the love and caring respect trust and truthfulness we have for each other OK,

Please my love try your best and help me out from my current situation in this camp because i am going through pain and sorrow here like a prisoner, even to feed my self here is a very difficult thing to me, but i still thank GOD today for replying your mail again, My Dear this is the bank details as i want you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer of my late father's money into your account of which i am the next of kin, name of the depositor, Dr Joseph Tim, amount deposited; (US 3.9 Million dollars) United State Dollars. My Love pending my arrival to meet you and start a new life there with you also with investment together, please dear here are the bank details their email address which you will use in contacting them today for the transfer.

NAME OF THE BANK ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

The Director of Operation /Wire Transfer Dept. Mr.Paul Leeds Hampton
Telephone number (0044 701 113 2612) or ( 44 131 549 8888), fax (0044131 557 6140)
EMAIL; ( [email protected] ) or ( [email protected] )
ACCOUNT. NO. ...........................02600xxxx
ACCOUNT NAME.........................DR.JOSEPH TIM
NEXT OF KIN ............................ANITA TIM
AMOUNT ..................................$3.9 USD

please just copy the bank email address here and send them an email as soon as you read this mail, tell them you are my trusted partner and you want to know the possibility in transferring my late father money into your account, and after this transaction we will come together and invest all the money together and further my study over there OK, Please make sure you send an email to the bank today because i have informed them about you already so don't wast time OK,

please take a very good care of your self for me my love, and send my greetings and regards to every body,

With love and respect from your love to be,

Anita

Please DON'T tell scammers they are posted here.

If you've been a victim you can join and ask for help.
There are good people ready to listen and support you. You are not alone.
#247134 by Ready to expose them Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:06 pm
my dear how are you doing this evening? hope all is well there? my love so you have really abandon me just like that for know reason why my love? please help me i still depend on you day and night, and i can`t stop crying here all day dun to my situation in this camp, i beg you with the name of God in heaven to help me and have mercy on me, i am a very poor girl as this moment in this camp dun to my condition, and i don`t have any where to go from here, you are all i have and the only hope i depend on, please respond on time and take good care of your self for me,

with love and respect regards,

From Anita,

#247135 by Ready to expose them Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:09 pm
My Dear i receive this mail from the bank, please go through and get back to me on time OK,

Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 00:09:31 -0700
Subject: FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
To:

Date : 018/04/2015
FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY THE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION /WIRE TRANSFER TO WRITE YOU IN RESPECT TO THE MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED FROM MISS ANITA TIM. ACTUALLY WE HAVE EARLIER BEEN INFORMED ABOUT YOU BY THE YOUNG LADY (THE NEXT OF KIN) THAT SHE WISHES YOU TO BE HER TRUSTEE /REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE CLAIM OF HER LATE FATHER'S MONEY DEPOSITED WITH THIS BANK.

LATE (DR JOSEPH TIM) IS OUR LATE COSTUMER WITH SUM SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY HE DEPOSIT WITH US. 3.9 MILLION DOLLARS (Three Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars) HENCE YOU HAVE BEEN APPOINTED AS A TRUSTED REPRESENT BY THE NEXT OF KIN. HOW EVER BEFORE OUR BANK WILL TRANSECT ANY BUSINESS CONCERNING THE TRANSFER OF THE FOUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY TO OUR BANK.

1). A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE FOUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF. NOTE. THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY MUST BE ENDORSED BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER WITH YOUR NAME. (since the lady is presently in Senegal to sign her signature on the documents as the next of kin).

2). THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR JOSEPH TIM (her deceased father) CONFORMING HIS DEATH.

3). A COPY OF STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT ISSUED TO DR JOSEPH TIM BY OUR BANK.

4). AN AFFIDAVIT OF THE OUTH FROM SENEGALESE HIGH COURT .

NOTE. THE ABOVE ARE COMPULSORY, AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST.YOURS AND THE NEXT OF KIN AFTER THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN MADE. YOU NEED TO CONTACT YOUR PARTNER THE NEXT OF KIN FOR THOSE DOCUMENTS URGENTLY.

THESE SHALL ALSO ENSURE THE SMOOTH AND QUICK AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FOUND IS MADE. (we promise to give our customers the best of our services) SHOULD IN CASE YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT OUR FOREIGN OPERATIONAL DIRECTOR MR. PAUL LEEDS HAMPTON, THROUGH HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS CONTACT.

([email protected]) OR ([email protected])
FOR MORE DIRECTIVE/CLARIFICATIONS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
MR PAUL LEEDS HAMPTON.

#248159 by Tim Atem Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:04 am
Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.107.170.83 with SMTP id t80csp819541ioe;
Sun, 26 Apr 2015 03:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.52.35.132 with SMTP id h4mr15829748vdj.65.1430044761603;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from BLU004-OMC4S24.hotmail.com (blu004-omc4s24.hotmail.com. [65.55.111.163])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id fw9si24104317vdc.10.2015.04.26.03.39.20
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.111.163 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.111.163;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.111.163 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BLU181-W57 ([65.55.111.137]) by BLU004-OMC4S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 26 Apr 2015 03:38:56 -0700
X-TMN: [zbDSuKAZADcrLfzsMsypm0+TMpSwc9CZ]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a5b8c6a7-40ac-46fe-94bf-d2dc73014f96_"
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello Dear how are you doing today?
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 10:38:56 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Apr 2015 10:38:57.0077 (UTC) FILETIME=[32E87650:01D0800D]

Hello Dear how are you doing today?

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#254013 by malu53 Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:54 am
RL

Rachel
City: roma
Type:single Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:54-71
Relations: Relationship

Description: Hello dear, How is everything, I feel pleased to contact you after viewing your profile please i will love to be your friend for a good relationship

no profile pic

Hello dear, How is everything, I feel pleased to contact you after viewing your profile on Romlove please i will love to be your friend
for a good relationship, if you do not mind here is my e-maiL (rachelruba12@yahOocom.)please write to me I will tell you more about myself.Thanks Rachel Ruba ([email protected])
#254014 by malu53 Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:56 am
f9
Rachel111
25 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

pic already posted

Hello dear, How is everything, I feel pleased to contact you after viewing your profile on .uglyschmucks.com please i will love to be your friend for a good relationship, if you do not mind here is my e-maiL ([email protected])please write to me I will tell you more about myself.Thanks Rachel Ruba.