Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#243493 by AlanJones Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:37 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999136421

ATTENTION DEAR,

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to
Believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my
Bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and
Loose your soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some money
To help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you
The same day you send the $69 as well.

I borrowed money yesterday after service from my friend, and then you have
To send the remain balance now only $69.00 but I don't see the reason
You have to keep silent on me, honestly I am just been appointed at
Your behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just
Pay the $69.00 and leave rest for me; God is watching me if I am
Telling you lies.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the
Management here says that you must pay $69.00 for the Stamp and
Activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please
Send the charge through western union immediately, I have assured you
A time without number that this is genuine and legitimate.

I swear if I fail to release your payment after you send the $69 as I
Promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you
Don’t fear as soon as you send the $69 today please leave the rest to
me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear
Because of $69, how can I swear against my life because of this small?
Amount? It is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BELOW:

Receiver Name=====SUNDAY ONYIBOR
Country====Benin Republic
City======Cotonou
Question====what color
Answer======Blue
Amount====$69
(M.T.C.N)=====
Sender's name===
Sender's Direct Telephone===

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $69.
Today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the
$69.00 I swear.

Yours Sincerely
Foreign Operation Manager
Call +229 99136421

Mr. Collins Ude

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#245599 by AlanJones Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:36 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961110409

FOREIGN REMITTANCE/ VERIFICATION
ADDRESS; 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

This is to inform you that the Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic has instructed us to effect your compensation payment fund through our office. They further instructed that the payment will be withdrawn after three working days if not claimed. Today we have finally sent you the first instal mental payment of $5000.00us as directed by the Federal Ministry of Finance but be rest assured that you can never pick the money from money Gram because you have not fulfilled the necessary obligations due to your transfer.

Be informed that your fund was kept on hold due to an instruction from the Manager' s Office (Capital city Bank Management ) so that you may not by any chance pick the fund until you pay the file clearance/activation fee of $40usd only.

You are assured that immediately you pay the file clearance/activation fee which you are now allowed to pay $40, the
information to your first payment of $5,000.00usd will be released to you so that you will be able to pick it up from any western union office or agent nearest to you in your Area.

Below is the information to your first payment of the $5000.00usd. It will be available for you to pick up but you cannot pick it because it will remain on hold until the payment of the file clearance/activation fee of $40is confirmed.

Here is the information to your first payment( of $5.000.00usd),But the it is on hold and will be released to you immediately we confirm the fee of $40usd.

AMOUNT= = = = $5,000USD
TEXT.QUEST= = Who
ANSWER= = = = God
M.T.C.= = = = 8092-1286
SENDER= = = Roseline Johnson

You will find that it is available to pick up by you the receiver but you cannot until the needed clearance is done.

THIS PAYMENT HAS BEEN SCHEDULED AND SHALL BE PERFECTED.

Please be inform that we can not release the transfer without you having fulfil your financial obligation which to clear your transfer file as required by Capital Bank Management.

I will advise you to make this payment as soon as possible so that your MTCN will be released today for your immediate pick up.

So kindly send the $40usd through money gram or western union transfer;

RECEIVERS NAME======EKENE ONYEAKAHA
COUNTRY=============BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY================COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION=======PRAISE
ANSWER==============GOD
AMOUNT= = = = $40.00 ONLY

Furthermore,the total amount to be transferred to you from this office is the sum of {$1.200,000million usd } as instructed by the Ministry.

We wait to receive the payment information today, for our urgent action on your transfer.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE $40USD IS THAT WE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUND BUT THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF BENIN REPUBLIC INSTRUCTS THAT NO ONE SHOULD TEMPER WITH YOUR FUND AS NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO YOU TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING BECAUSE IF ANY ONE HAS ACCESS TO THAT IT MAY LEAD TO YOU LOOSING YOUR FUND.

Thanks.
Regards,
MR. VICTOR ZUMA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE/ VERIFICATION
INTEGRATED PAYMENT DEPARTMENT.
CONTACT EMAIL(+229-61110409)
DEPARTMENT MONEY GRAM PAYMENT BENIN REPUBLIC

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.