Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#245482 by AlanJones Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:35 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349090631474

Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District
Abuja, Nigeria
PMB 14, Abuja, Nigeria
E-mail: [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Good day.

This is to inform you that i have finalize all the arrangement regarding the delivering of this fund from Nigeria to your Country without any hinge. Bear in mind that We have done our best to send the Diplomatic Agent who will deliver this consignment that contains $30M US Dollars.

Note: that this consignment have to be cleared from costumes control Department as a non inspection item,base on this you are going to arrange the sum of 3.500 US Dollars,this money will be used for the clearing of the consignment and other miscellaneous expenses in your Country ,from a delivering agent.Am waiting for the final dispatch through the Diplomatic Agent will contact you as soon as he arrives in your Country,i shall update you with the latest development ones they leave definitely tomorrow or Monday , a confirmation will be made immediately they leave .

Be informed that the Diplomatic Agent does not know the content of the Consignment is CASH for security reason,that is why you have to arrange the 3,500 US Dollars for the clearing of the consignment as soon they get to Country .

Kindly call me as soon as you receive my mail,as every arrangement has been made, also reconfirm your details as well.

Thanks Yours sincerely, and May God bless you.

Note: very important, if you know you can not arrange the 3,500 US for the expenses in your Country, then no need sending the Diplomatic Agent to you country.

Call me if you have any question to ask me. +2349090631474

Yours Truly,

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Minister of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
My Private email: [email protected]
Official email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement