Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#245459 by AlanJones Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:49 am
Reply-to: [b][email protected][/b]
Other Emails: tessyannan1@outlook & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221763595389

Hello, Dear I like your profile and would like to be your housewife my name is miss tessy annan for further discussion, please contact me
([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#245460 by AlanJones Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:52 am

Hello Dearest,

How are you today? I am happy to see today and after going through it,l found it so interesting to contact you. My name is Miss Tessy Annan I 'm 25 years old, from Dafur, Sudan
country in Africa, I am 5.11 ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before ) and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country Sudan. My late father Late Dr Korren Annan was the Managing
Director of Korren and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make
my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer belong to the reverend that has a church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Miss Tessy Annan

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#245461 by AlanJones Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:06 am
Good day to you and how are you doing in-life?
Like this today, i remember you and i decided to tell you that i have been very busy since over here in my School in LONDON with my new partner,trying to fix everything accordingly. This is to inform you that I have concluded my own part in preparing for you to get this my compensation fund. I have sent all my documents to the bank in Dakar Senegal....International CBAO Bank... through courier speed post this morning and they assured me that all the document are good. All the documents were validated and approved before sending them to the bank.

All you have to do now is to make contact with International CBAO Bank in-charge of the compensation Cheque draft (200,000,US Dollars) in your name,tell them that i, Miss Teesy Annan, ask you to contact their Bank Office to enable them send the Cheque draft to you into their bank Western Union money transfer with your name.
Below are the contact of the bank.
information's.
INTERNATIONAL CBAO BANK.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +221 221-763-595-389
CONTACT PERSON: SIR DAVID LAWMAN.

Thanks and have a nice day.
From Miss
Tessy Cole.

#245583 by AlanJones Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:45 am
Tel. No.: +221763595389

HELLO XXX

WE RECEIVE A LATTER FROM YOUR PARTNER MISS BARAKHA COLE? WHO LIVES IN SENEGAL BEFORE, AND WE ARE HEREBY TO BRING YOU A NOTICE THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO TRANSFER A COMPENSATION CHEQUE OF SUM AMOUNT ($200,000,00 Dollars) FROM (MISS BARAKHA COLE) TO OUR BANK WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY, WITH YOUR INFORMATION NEEDED. HERE IN OUR TRANSFER OFFICE TODAY BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED/TRANSFER THE CHEQUE.
NEVERTHELESS ON YOUR WISH TO SEND YOUR DATA SUCH AS.
1. Your Full name.......................................
2. Your country ............................................
3. Your occupation..........................................
4. Your phone or fax number. ...........................

IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE YOUR DATA, WE WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POSTAGE THE CHEQUE INTO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY FOR CONFIRMATION IN REGARDS. REMEMBER THIS MONEY IS STILL BELONG TO YOU.

TRANSFER MANAGER,
MR DAVID LAWMAN.
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL....+221-763-595-389