Information on romance scams and scammers.
#245368 by AlanJones Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:10 am
Romance Scammer - Christopher Belcher - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447937437010

Also listed here - http://www.male-scammers.com/the-scammers.asp?id=1677

Confused a victim with a fellow scammer

Guy how far? Please teach me how to do this job, i am willing to learn and make some dough mehn!

Christopher Belcher
+44-793-743-7010

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#245388 by malu53 Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:49 am
same guy here

badoo
Ralph Wowerton, 50
I'm here to date with girls, 48-55

About me
My name is Ralph, I have been widowed for three years now, Life is too short to dwell on past mistakes or wrong choices, so I choose to be happy today... I'm blessed when I see my family and friends happy, I would rather give than to receive. I possess a great sense of humor, I love Life, animals and I'm passionate about so many things, but I'd like to leave a few things for you to discover yourself, the journey of discovering is half the fun... I'm an affectionate and a hopeless romantic Guy. I'm open-minded, loving, caring, respectful and I wish to welcome a woman who is HONEST into my Life. I never give up on having someone to love and to be loved. I'm not about what a person owns, as much as I cherish what they hold dear to their heart. My future ambitions are living like there is no tomorrow, and I so desire a companion to make my life complete. I may not be your first, but to be your last would be perfect

Interested in
I hope this doesn't sound lame but here it goes. I am currently looking to have a long term relationship. I am looking for someone who is nice, caring, loving, honest and understanding, you shouldn't be taking illegal drugs. I would like to meet someone who has feelings. If you come home after having a bad day you won’t even have to ask for a back rub, I will give you one because I care about you. I am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me, communicate her feelings to me, I would make her laugh always, hold and comfort her in need, stand by her side, respect her because I believe respect is reciprocal in a relationship, passionate lover in every way, support her in every way, love her and only her because I hate cheating, make her smile, protect her when needed, romance time to time, constantly relative, and treat her right. A lady who likes to go out and have FUN. Maybe a country drive, a nice dinner and dance. I have a great passion for Children

Personal info
Relationship status: I'm single
Living: By myself
Kids: Already have
Languages: English (average), Russian (average)

Image Image

Image Image Image

pics seem to be stolen from
Kornev Mikhail Olegovich
http://vtambove.ru/news/society/65396/
http://www.kornevgroup.com/about/team/#1
#261494 by malu53 Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:59 am
now on zorpia
CRBelcher
53, London, United Kingdom
Last seen 14 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 35‑55, in United Kingdom.

Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language English
Currently Living With Alone
Place I've traveled to Australia, United States, Tanzania, e.t.c.
Work Global Resources Limited, UK
Administration
2013 - Present

Hi, how are you doing? I've just come across your profile and I think it will be interesting to know you more, fancy a bit of a chat on Facebook or exchange of emails because I'm not always here on the site?
Thanks a lot, I do not have Skype but my email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.
#301886 by Iris317 Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:52 pm
ImageChristopher Belcher is now pretending to be a Capt. Nelson Martin in the U.S Army National Guard. How I came upon it was accidental. I have installed Skype to keep intouch with a relative. A Nelson81679 on Skype contacted me. He stated he was a captain deployed in Afganistan. He quickly asked me to open an account on Yahoo, so we can communicate - he texted [email protected]. He told me he doesn't like to use Skype & quickly deactivated the account as soon as I notified him I opened a Yahoo account (that was yesterday). He had no idea I was already on to him. He stated he was stationed at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Washington DC; studied in LA. He is an orphan from Long Island and has a son who is 15. Those are all red flags - I'm not going to give out info on his error, but I will tell you this. He didn't know I was prior military from NY. Then he text this message: July‎ ‎27, ‎10‎:‎03‎ ‎AM, "Actually....I'm looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me, communicate her feelings to me, I would make her laugh always, hold and comfort her in need, stand by her side, respect her because I believe respect is reciprocal in a relationship, passionate lover in every way, support her in every way, love her and only her because I hate cheating, make her smile, protect her when needed, , constantly relative, and treat her right" I immediately "google" it and it brought me to this website. The article under Christopher Belcher used the same line. The Yahoo account I've used is deactivated and he is blocked from Skype.
He avoided many of my questions - stating that the internet was slow, etc. When I stated that I was deactivating the account. He sent this email: My apologies for not responding to your emails and questions on time, i was actually busy with work and was stationed at the boarder of Afghan and Pakistan.....It's not easy to have been in such a position and oversee everything....I'm so sorry if i make you feel some kind of ways, I appreciate your kind words and your sincerity, I'm a very loyal, lovely, caring, honest, down to earth, forthright and God fearing man, I put God first in all i do, HE {GOD} has been my master guard and nothing more, I have been so blessed to have survived several bomb blast, the grace of God keep me going....I LOVE HIM {GOD}
I keep praying for a God fearing woman and have fate that some day, God will send me an Angel { IRIS}....I thank God for gifting you to me, I'm so glad that i met you, i can't put the gratitude i feel in my heart in words, you are a priceless bc you are an ANGEL. Give me a chance to prove myself to you just as you accepted me on skype like you haven't been doing...there's a reason and a great connection you think??
WELL, THESE ARE THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION
1. I speak only English
2. I'm 5"6
3. Oct 1st 1964
4. My favorite color is Blue
5. I'm a Christian and it means GOD OVER EVERYTHING
Hope this find a place in your heart to forgive me for the delay to respond, hugs and kisses, you mean so much to me

It is my hope that people become aware that they cannot trust anyone online & that they should 'TEST" everyone & everything on the internet. Stop putting out info of yourself on Facebook, Instragram, Google, etc - those social media make it so easy for the predator to scam people. Little did Mr. Romeo aka Chris Belcher he was being punk. I told him what he wanted to hear to get him to tell me more of his true intent in contacting me.
#341875 by malu53 Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:02 pm
FB
uid: clement.ukachukwu :lol: .3
Jeff Coleman

same image here

pikdo.com/u/charlescarlos6131
Charles Carlos
Charles Carlos account is set to private