Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#245257 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:03 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Robert Sango" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22674560629

Auditing Section in foreign remittance department
Bank Of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

Dear Friend,

I have picked up the trust and courage to write you this letter with divine confidence that you are a reliable and honest Person who will assist me for this important business transaction. My spirit directed me to contact you in this transaction; I never know you in my person and I would like to know you more.

I am senior Auditing Officer with this bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. There is an account opened in this bank in 2000 and since 2003 nobody has operated on this account after the death of an account owner.Then after going through some old files during last year audit to verify the heir of the fund, I discovered that the customer died with his entire family.

The owner of this account died since 2003. He has no relative here and his Company has been closed and no person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no next of kin and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is (US$2,940,000.00) Two million Nine Hundred and Forty thousand United States Dollars. This amount I mentioned is without the interest of the money, it is the subject amount which the man deposited in this Bank Of Africa (BOA).

I want this total sum (US$2,940,000.00) Two million Nine Hundred and Forty thousand United States Dollars to be transferred into a safe foreign account abroad. I am contacting you based on the fact that you are a foreigner because this money can only be approved for payment to a foreigner. I know that this proposal will come to you as a surprise as we don't know each other before. But God is great; let us use our identity card to recognition.

I suggested that our percentage shall be 40% for you while 60% is for me as soon as you confirm the total sum into your bank account. I will come over to your country for sharing of the money.

I will be waiting for your urgent response.

Regards,
Robert M. Sango

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#245258 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:04 am

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your response. I have read your message and I would like you to read these details carefully for more understanding.

Listen very carefully, regarding the legality of this transaction; I can assure you with all guarantee of our success in this transaction. I have secured all information of this transaction and I will use the advantage of my position in this bank to work everything without any problem.

The most important thing is our faith and co-operation with each other. I got your e-mail contact by miracle of God, I don't know you in person; but God just directed me to contact you for this transaction.

However, the transferring of the total sum {US$2,940,000.00} is going to take place legally in the bank. The bank of Africa (BOA) will approve the funds and the total sum of {US$2,940,000.00} shall be transferred to your bank account.

My Friend, I have a reason to explain everything to you for more understanding in this transaction before we can proceed further and for more trust with each other. I could do this business alone without inviting next party or a foreigner but due to the important of foreign information which supposed to appear as inheritor in this claim; then I decided to look for unknown person who can handle this transaction with me in field of trust.

Listen to me, I contacted you in this business for our benefits; you will see all the confirmation and proof of this transfer as soon as you submit your application letter to this bank of Africa (BOA).

I will send you my home address and contacts telephone.

MY PERSONAL DATA:

My name: Robert M. Sango
direct telephone number: (+226) 745 60629
Nationality: Burkina Faso.
Province of origin or state: Bobo- dioulasso.
Resident: No.: 28 Avenue, 79 close Kanazoe, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Office address: No: 770.Av.de la residence du 17 Mai

I will send a letter of application to you as soon as I receive your response with your personal information as follows:

Yours Full Name:........................
Your home address & office:..............
Your telephone numbers:...................
Your occupation:.........................
Your age:................................

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Regards,
From Robert Sango
Auditing Department
Bank Of Africa Management.
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.