Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#245251 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:50 am
Tel. Nos.: +4565744191 & +447700047968

Hello,

Compliments of the season to you,
It has been all busy moments both weeks and days for me in this last month but for this weekend i have to spend time with my lovely family and every business connections and communication will resume fully by today.

Well i am emailing to wish you and your lovely family a gracious Easter celebration as it is a good moment to reflect on the love which Christ Jesus shared for our sake, may this season be a permanent season of Celebration for you and your family as i wish that the Love of this season will bring about financial freedom for us all as it my earnest wish that this funding arrangement be concluded this month so once the investment capital is remitted to you then you can commence without any other delay.

Email to let me know that you are FULLY available for us to work on the possibilities of getting the pre-funding, the liquidation of the consignment and remittance of the cash value to you for onward commencement ...I wait to hear positively from you, have a gracious week ahead.

Best regards,
Mr. B-L. Johnson.
+4565744191/+447700047968

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement