Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#245234 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:25 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +34603109587

Good news for you go to the attachment.

Assocido (Notario & Tribunal)
PHONE: : +34 603 109 587
EMAIL: [email protected]
ADDRESS: Calle de Atocha 112, Pta 9, 28012 Madrid, España

Wishing you a good Luck

Barrister Jacob Hugo Esq.

Attachment

Dear XXX,

Firstly,I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information. This project is based on Trust, confidentiality and sincerity of purpose in order to have an acceptable meeting of the mind. My name is Barr. Jacob Hugo .

Actually, I got your data from your countries directory records while searching for a last name similar to my late client (Eng. Joseph XXX), an expatriate engineer who worked with the Mining and Smelting Company (Asturiana de Zinc S.A.) in Spain for thirteen years. He died along with his wife during the Tsunami catastrophe, which occurred on Monday 27 December 2004 while on vacation in Thailand.

NOW THE CRUX OF THIS E-LETTER. Before his death, he deposited One Trunk Box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure, containing the sum of $7,500.00M (SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS ONLY) with a security company here in Spain, but he did not disclosed the content of deposited diplomatic consignment to the security company, for security reasons.

The security company has mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claim before the consignment gets confiscated or reverts to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, as an unclaimed diplomatic immunity. So I decided to search for any of my late client's relative which has been very difficult for me, as he did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper works of his diplomatic consignment deposit.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to (Eng. Joseph XXX) document that will assist your claims, and facilitate the release of the consignment.

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. There is no atom of risk in connection to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully. I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among the charity Organizations. Upon successful conclusion of this project, you will be compensated with 50% of the total fund, while 40% will be for me. Reply via my private email address stated above or you can call me for further clarification.

If you are interested, contact me my private email: ([email protected]) upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction well.The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law. However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology.

Best Regards

Barrister Jacob Hugo Esq.

private email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement