Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#245219 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:03 am
From: Mr Namadi Sambo,Vice President. - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349095379845

Federal Republic of Nigeria
Office of the Vice President
[email protected]

Sir,

Permit me to use this medium to thank you contractors for your unalloyed endurance and support all these while the Government of this nation have owned you for the contract you executed for quite some time now. It is very understandable that you have really endured and this is the period this Government want to put a smile on your faces. This is to officially inform you that I have written to you before without getting respond from you and I believe that our previous mail did not get to you therefore I write you again.

Note, that all our outstanding contractors that have not receive their contract payment I want you to know that this president, Dr. GoodLuck Jonathan felts your pains and your burden with you and that is why I granted this immediate release of this payment to you. So, what you need to do now is to indicate how you want this payment send to you. Either by Bank to bank wire transfer or Diplomatic Delivery Direct to your country with a diplomat.

Now Contact Person for your payment:
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Central Bank Governor of Nigeria,
Email: [email protected]
Direct Telephone Number:(+234 9095379845)

Call or email him now and inform him that you received an email message from the office of the Vice Presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria, instructing you to call him for the immediate release of your contract/Inheritance payment, also forward your contract/Inheritance amount and banking details to his office to avoid transfer mistakes. Note that his email was officially opened so that we can monitor all communications.

Also, you should call him personally to discuss with him. This is the last opportunity and you should use it now because few days from now 2015 election commence and there will be no more opportunity to pay contractors outunderstanding Contract/Inheritance funds till after election.

Best Regards,
Mr. Namadi Sambo
The new Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement