Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#244198 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:49 am
Employment Scam

Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +971556932794

Dear XXX,

I hereby extend to you, an invitation to work at The H Dubai. Attached is a contract to that effect. If you accept the offer, sign and send a scanned copy to me. Contact Ethihad Travel Agency with a copy of the signed contract for the processing of your work/residence permit. Their contact details are as follows:

Amal Hayek
Ethihad Travel Agency
Email: [email protected]

Note that any expense incurred shall be refunded, on submission of your expense report. Hard copies of the documents will be delivered to any postal address of your choice, once the process is completed.

We look forward to welcoming you to The H Dubai.

Ricardo Cabanlit
Accommodation Manager/In charge of Recruitment
The H Dubai
One Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, U.A.E
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +971 55 693 2794

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#245102 by vonpaso xlura Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:52 am
Travel agents do not process work permits. If someone tells you to contact the travel agent to get a work permit or visa, it is a scam.

Please post the emails you got, including full headers. Are there any other websites or domains involved.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#245721 by kai ser Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:01 am
HI,i received exactly the same mail the 07/04/2015 ,it's right they proposed me a hight salary but i looked on the web about ricardo cabanlit and i saw he works to the H dubai,but ethihad agency asked you afetr fees for visa,entry clearance,ect...