Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#244995 by Grandma Grim Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:07 am
SCAM
Hello my lovely one,
I want to thank you for your kind reply and your acceptance to assist me, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am interested in you,Well I am Miss Anta Bashan, 24 years old girl from Sudan,the only daughter of Dr & Mrs Williams Bashan as i told you before, the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of the formal rebel leader Vice president John Garang who died in place crash, after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Vice President John ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.

It was like a dream come true when I received your letter today,that you sincerely want to help me, I'm glad to know that someone is honest and sincere,like you,you changed my time and my life today,but I want to give you a detailed explanation regarding the letter that I sent to you,I lost my mother,younger ones and some relatives during the war in my country Darfur Sudan, click here (http://www.aiddarfur.org), and I came to Senegal with use of the Good Samaritan, which later, write to me in the refugee camp here in Senegal,

I want you to understand more about my situation here in the camp,I am sending an email from the Office of Rev.Father who pastor a church in a refugee camp, I told him a little bit about my life, though not every case, I told Rev.Father my contact with you, and he allowed me to access my e-mail in his office computer here in the refugee camp, while the average life just is not easy, because I do not have any body here to take care of me.
Church Address: CHURCH OF GOD MISSION DAKAR SENEGAL, dear, you can call me through the Reverend phone number( 00221-77-37-56-312 ) please when you call tell him you want to speak with Miss Anta Bashan in room 25 women hostel and he will sent for me to come and speak with you.in the office of Reverend Rev. Johnson Philip,

In the meantime, I wanted to escape to Europe, but my late father's brother's hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents, fortunately,they have not found where I continued my father, S-file, which contains important documents, so I decided to run to refugee The camp where I was present, asylum seekers under the High Commissioner to the United Nations Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal, because they wanted to kill me and also made way with the money my late father, I would like to contact you personally for the debts of the relations of business and investment in your care Country,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum $10.200 000.00 (Ten Million two Hundred Thousand Dollars) to the bank with my name as next of kin, however, I will send you the necessary documents to confirm your consent to assist me to transfer and investment fund and you will help me in investing, and I would like to conclude my research, I was
in my 1-year at university, when the
crisis started, this is the reason why I decided to contact you, please all communications should be through this e-mail address only for confidential purposes,Please I ask you to stand on my behalf as my partner and beneficiary to claim the money from the bank and transfer it to your situation, I decided to offer you 20% of the total amount of money, but the rest will be used for productive business for us me and you

like i told you, i have my father's death certificate, Trust account last statement, and also a witting Will, that the money must be transferred abroad before withdrawal, this is for my security and the safety of the money and this is the main reason why i need your help.

I want you to know that the money is with Bank in London, and it is going to be transferred to you in a legal manner.

honey Send to me Your Full names, address, occupation and telephone number,Up on receiving this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details,so that when you contact the bank, they will honour your letter.I am happy to know you, I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
I am forever yours

Dear Send To Me Your Information.....

FULL NAME.......

ADDRESS...........

OCCUPATION.........

TELEPHONE NUMBERS........

i did not have any passport to move from here to your own country my love i need your help now

Received: by 10.107.13.74 with SMTP id 71csp1305944ion;
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 01:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.180.20.144 with SMTP id n16mr27569284wie.44.1428307792127;
Mon, 06 Apr 2015 01:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from BAY004-OMC1S13.hotmail.com (bay004-omc1s13.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.24])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id
wv4si6535430wjb.165.2015.04.06.01.09.50
for <removed>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 06 Apr 2015 01:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.24 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.24;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.24 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BAY181-W72 ([65.54.190.61]) by BAY004-OMC1S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 01:09:49 -0700
X-TMN: [PpOK6meY3Gmrroxj/EO1sRmpFUY0FrUX]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W
[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
Advertisement