Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#243996 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:48 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447045785050

DIRECTOR: UNITED NATION FUND RECOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT BUREAU.

This letter is from United Nation Fund Recovery Management and Payment Bureau newly invented by the UNN and the World Bank.

This body was set up to discover an outstanding unpaid fund being owed to Governments or Individuals all over the world through Contract Payment, Inheritance and Lottery Winning Prize Awards.

It will interest you to know that we have discovered an outstanding unpaid/unclaimed sum of money in favor of your name and a mandate has been given to this body, United Nation Fund Recovery Management and Payment Bureau to ensure that this fund gets to you without any delay.

Note that a special payment arrangement has been made to deliver this fund to you through diplomatic means of payment or Alternatively come in person to any of our payment Offices in Europe,Asia or Africa for collection.

You are hereby advised to urgently furnish this office with your detailed information to enable us open up communication with you regarding the release of your fund immediately. Your response should be sent to ( [email protected] )

The information required from you to enable us process your payments are as follows;

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Phone, Fax and Cell Phone:
(4) Profession, Age and Marital Status:
(5) Company/Business Name:
(6) Your Private Email address:

You are advised to contact us immediately with the above requested information for further details.
Thanks.

Yours Truly
Mr. Mark Greenberg
Director: United Nation Fund Recovery Management and Payment Bureau
Strand Bridge House 138-142 Strand, London, United Kingdom
Telephone Number - [ + 44-704-57-85050 ]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#244696 by Jack Fendly Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:36 am
From [email protected]

Attention:

How are you doing today? I hope this letter meets you in good health.

The World Bank in conjunction with the International Monetary Funds (IMF) has mandated my office to investigate and recover funds and unpaid inheritance /contract and Lottery winnings owed to individuals by Government administrations, hence we have recover an outstanding unclaimed sum of money on your name to the sum of $3.7million (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollar) By virtue of the fact that your funds was abandoned due to none payment of COT / Delivery cost which is owed to the ECOWAS state, I have taken it upon my duties to personally give you a help in having your Funds Cleared and Released, you are therefore advised to provide the following requirements in other to ensure that there is no mistake or error in process and to ascertained safe transfer process of your funds.

This office has a two payment option, (1) Bank to bank Transfer from our affiliate bank in Dubai UAE or (2) a diplomatic delivery by one of our United Nation Diplomat to your country location.

3. PHOTO / DATA PAGES OF YOUR VALID I.D - [INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE.

You have to act very quickly and to make sure that the Clearance Process is completed within the week for onward process and transfer of your funds.

I propose to discuss with you further in this matter and it is my hope that you will be able to contact my Direct Telephone Number where I can speak with you in details.

May God always be glorified in us as I expect to hear from you soon?

Bye for now and have a lovely week ahead.

Yours Truly
Mr. Mark Greenberg

Attn:

4rd April 2015
The United Nation in conjunction with World Bank took over all outstanding and delayed payments to all beneficiaries as a result of all discrepancies,
extortion and deliberate delay caused by corrupt bank and or ministerial officials hence the takeover of your payment. Note that your payment will be effected without any encumbrance through our payment agent in DUBAI We have directed/instructed all payment to be effected to all individual’s without any
upfront payment of any kind, charges, taxes and or fees of any guise. All such fees, taxes and service or administrative charges will be deducted directly from your account.

However, you will be required to set up and fund a non-resident account with the Singapore based bank, where your principal amount will be credited before onward wire transfer to anywhere in the world. This arrangement has been put in place for effective and efficient delivery to all delayed and unpaid
contractors/Inheritors and unclaimed lottery winners and we have so far recorded testimonies of successful claim from various Individuals from different
beneficiaries. Contact the payment bank via their contact details below.

Bank Name: Bank of Singapore Limited
602, Level 6, Building 4
Emaar Square, Sheikh Zayed Road
P.O Box 4296, Dubai – U.A.E
Contact Person Ho Soo Woon
Global Chief Financial Officer
E-mail: [email protected]
Websit: http://www.bos-ae.com
Phone: +971 4427 7100

Regards,

Mr. Mark Greenberg

http://www.bos-ae.com redirects to the Bank of Singapore and is in the process of being reported for fraud.

You cannot win a lottery you haven't entered

Please DO NOT tell a scammer you found their details posted here