Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#244495 by AlanJones Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:46 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22665369757

[email protected]

Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Maria, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seek your assistance and I am assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account. If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you the full details of this transaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business with me, you should contact me in my private email and provide me the below requested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborate information. My private email address is ([email protected])
(1)Your Name
(2)Your age.........................
(3)Your occupation..................
(4)Your full residential address...............
(5)Your private phone and fax number I await your
prompt response. Best regards,
Mrs. Maria

Email: ([email protected])
call me if you are instrested +226 65369757

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#247547 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:50 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

Dear Friend.

I am very happy for your mail.

am sending you the text of application which you
have to fill and send to the bank address as the next of kin to LATE
MR. Morris Thompson your late business partner who died in a plane
crash, please do not be afraid, I have promised you that every thing
will work out Fine within the next two weeks if really you abide by my
instructions This my private phone number: +226 65 36 97 57
I am waiting for your reply or call immediately you have contacted the bank.

Thanks
Mrs Maria.

BELOW IS THE
TEXT OF APPLICATION
ATTN: DR.JAMES SAWAM
THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA
BANK EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected])
BANK EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected])

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACOUNT HOLDER No A:
0036101101.ROUTING No: 9085113850.
I am. . . apply to the bank as next of kin to your deceased customer
MR. Morris Thompson, who died in a plane crash. I humbly apply and put
claim over his balance with the bank, which is valued at USD$10.5
Million, left in his account still unclaimed, until his sudden death,
we have been business associates, jointly in exposition and buying of
Gold and diamond.
The funds were transferred into his account through our bank, for
purchase of Gold / Diamond. I wish to advise your bank to kindly
return the funds to this Account No: stated below:
BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER :. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Bank Name: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Address of Bank:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Recieving Country. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A/C N: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .
Swift code. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. .
Private Tell no:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Ocupation. . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Age. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish
the balance be released, and re-transferred into my account details.
Accept my apologies for the late application it was due to some
logistic problems, which have been just settled.
Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours sincerely.
Mr. . . . . ...

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#257064 by AlanJones Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:23 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Maria, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seek your assistance and I am assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account. If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you the full details of this transaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business with me, you should contact me in my private email and provide me the below requested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborate information. My private email address is ([email protected])

(1)Your Name
(5)Your private phone and fax number I await your prompt response. Best regards,

Mrs. Maria

#293179 by AlanJones Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:18 am

(1)Your Name
Mrs. Maria

#302345 by AlanJones Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:57 am

Dear Friend.

(1)Your Name
Mrs. Maria
Email([email protected])

#308763 by AlanJones Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:34 am

Dear Friend.

(1)Your Name
Mrs. Maria
Email([email protected])