Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#244322 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:33 am
Tel. No.: +628547775792

How are you? I Hope you're fine ? I am more than happy to meet you here. How was your day? mine was cool over here . My name is Miss. zeinah Amon, from Syria in middle east of Asia and presently, I am residing in the refugee camp here in Batam Indonesia, as a result of the civil war in my country. I was a first year student of Mass communication at the Damascus University - Faculty Syria, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp.

My late father Dr. Al-Assad Amon, was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university where i read before her death, it was only me that is alive now because I was the first child to my parents as we are two and the other one died with them, now I managed to make my way to near by country Indonesia, where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, reading, etc. I don't like dishonest people. your hobbies and what you are doing presently.But Please try and consider it with a deep sense of humility. In my previous mail i did not explain deeply about my family because here in the Refugee camp, our Matron ( Mrs. Margret ) doesn't allow us to use his computer more than 30 minutes. My Dear, Age, distance and religion does not matter to me, all i need is your sincere love, care trust and assistance.

I was born in 18th November 1988 in Syria by late Dr. and Mrs. Al-Assad Amon. My father, Dr. Al-Assad Amon of the blessed memory was a businessman a foreign and home investor, He was also into Oil business. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as my parents were brutally killed along side with my younger and only brother of 9 years of age, as a result of civil war in Syria and turned me into an orphan unexpectedly, rendered me homeless in my father's land. Our house got burnt and bombed down, many people were also affected etc. Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my parent's life when i least expected it, and expose me to struggle for survival in life. I was rescued by the Red Cross Society and taken to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) here in Batam Indonesia from where i am writing this message.

The major problem i'm facing now is that my late father deposited $ 5.700,000.00 ( Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ) in a bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, of which i have some authentic proof, I have also confirmed from the bank. One of the documents i have is my late father's last will and testament which indicated that if any thing happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 26 years. I am up to 26 now, So, I need to retrieve that money and be able to regain my life back out of this camp since i have no one to run to or who will assist me financially. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart.

Please you must bear with me For now, because i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me with this number: ( +62 8547775792 ), it's just a small phone, it doesn't have applications. Meanwhile we are not really allowed to use phones here, in can if you call and i did not respond. Do not worry i will reply your call or write you a mail at any chance. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you now. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

My favorite language is English which i did in the school. Mean while i will like you to call me. If you wish to assist me please send me your

full information. Your full name: .................................................
Your Age...........................................................
Your full address....................................................
Your direct phone number.............................................
Your Job...............................................................

Once I get all this information from you then I will use it and send a nomination letter to the bank for them to contact you on how the money will be transfer to your position. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

yours
Miss. zeinah Amon

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement