Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#244320 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22997233733

Dear Friend;

I am successful in transferring the funds under the cooperation of a new partner. Presently I'm in Kuwait for oil investment projects with my new partner also you should contact my secretary on the information bellow for your compensation towards your past effort.

NAME; MR. TERRY NEWBERTY,
Tel Cell +22997233733
EMAIL ;([email protected])

I instructed my secretary that you should contact him to send you the total sum of ($28,000.000.00) Twenty eight millions dollars, please inform him in which way is your finest, I kept it for your compensation funds. Make sure you respond appropriate.

Regards,
DR GERARD GRAIG.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#244321 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:30 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22997233733

Hello;

Mail received from you, before you’re noticed I am aware as I was told by Dr. Gerard Grieg, to start with you I am Mr. Terry Newberty the general secretary of Benin oil and Gas Company managing presently, my upper man called Dr. Gerard Grieg the chief honorable director of Benin oil and Gas Company ordered me to make sure you receive your fund without blunder.

Moreover, he hand your funds worth $28,000.000.00USD over to me added the documents as I was instructed by him, now that you are with me, here below are the instructions given by him as the easier way in sending your fund to you, please choose if you are ready;

1# Bank to bank wire transfer ?

2# Assure ATM card delivery ?

3# Assure check delivery ?

4# coming down here to pick up your fund box yourself ?

TAKE NOTE; the below listed will cost you when commence processing accept number 4) Again the cost will not be now until the necessary arrangement is done accordingly which will be show to me as a result of the company you decide, if you are still ready let me hear from you and I plead you to write respectfully.

Genuinely,

([email protected])

SGS Mr. Terry Newberty, SGS secretary Oil and Gas Benin PH +22997233733

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.