Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#244143 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:10 am
Tel. No.: +22679245336

IBRAHIM CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
Hon. Barr. Ibrahim Ahmed Esq.(S.A.B).
Tel/Fax: 00226 79245336.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Attn: XXX,

With all due respect Sir, I want you to give me a date that i will inform the bank so that they will not confiscate your fund. Try to be sorry about this fund and if you are not serious please let me know becuause i hate to wotk without results.

Waiting for your urgent response,

Yours in service,
Barr. ibrahim ahmed.
Attorney at law.
Ibrahim chambers

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#244144 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:11 am
I warn you to stop anything with these criminals because if you listen to there sweet treat then you will loss all your life earnings to them. I ask you how will you raise this 400 to send to them? I think that helping Aisha little by little will be good because you are sure of your investment on her family becuse they will pay you back in millions of dollars.

Those criminals are beign monitored and soo they will be arrested by the interpol in there various countries.You know this case is common allover the world and so the interpol will try to work as the petition comes and so we have to have patience until they take up our case

I will be waiting for your reply

Barrister

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.