Information on romance scams and scammers.
#244076 by rococo Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:30 pm
Subject: I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORT‏‏

Hello Dear,
How are you doing after a long time? Hope fine? I am fine here and i want
you to know that i have successfully got out of the camp. Presently now, i
am living with my partner in Ireland and due to your participation in my
life status before also, Therefore, i am dropping this sum of $350,000 for
you to take care of your self.

Again, i want you to know that i loved you right from the first day i met
you and will not like you to feel as if i caused you problems please
forgive me for what ever my life must have caused you but, right now i want
you to forget about everything like love between two of us because am now
married to a caring husband just like you were caring for me then. I and my
husband we are now on project arrangements now.

Now contact this Rev. Father Humphrey Peterson on his email (
[email protected] ) for the cheque i dropped for you as i
was going out of the camp because i traveled along with the Reverend for
him to see where am staying,so good luck and contact me any time you feel
like, take care and good bye.

Mr and Mrs Betty Carlos.
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 03:03:07 +0100
[41.83.14.151]-- Senegal
ISP: SONATEL
Advertisement

#248490 by AlanJones Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:31 am
Tel. No.: +221771659331

MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE UPON YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Things are beginning to work for good, and I firmly believe that our God who began a good work between you and her will complete it through the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. She is having a wonderful time in Ireland and she is busy with her new partner because of the large projects they are now handling so she does not have a lot of time to communicate with you. Without wasting a lot of your time, I am sure you know the money was in the cashier's cheque written in your name, when I went to the bank, they told me that only you can withdraw the money as it is specifically stated in the letter a copy of the payment. They advised me by the bank that issued the international cheque that the cheque should be sent to you through DHL or any speed post, so you can receive and cash the money from any international bank in your country.

When I saw your mail today and finally confirmed that you are the rightful person that she ask to contact me, I went to the courier company specializing in mailing a cheque and other valuable items. They said that the price to deliver the cheque is 270 euro and 90 euro for insurance, total amounting to 360 euro. what you have to do now is to send 360 euro to me with my name Reverend Humphrey Peterson through Money Gram, send the transfer information to my box, I will use the information to enable me cash the money for the delivery of the cheque to your giving address as soon as they arrive in your country.

This is my address: 17 Rue Mousse DIOP Dakar Senegal.

Do inform me as soon as you send the money to enable me to start processing for the delivery of the cheque to you.

May God's grace be with you in Jesus Name.
Reverend Father Humphrey Peterson
+221 77 165 9331

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#293484 by AlanJones Sun May 01, 2016 4:40 am
Tel. No.: +221782191022

Good day Sir ,
In respect to your mail ,Mrs Betty drop a Bank Cheque of $350,000 us dollars in my care before she traveled to Ireland with her husband and she ask me to deliver it to you any time you need it, that it was for the effort you made when she was in the critical condition, So as soon as i receive your contact information where i can post it, However you are to send to me your contact address such as your phone number and also your resident address where the TNT EXPRESS COURIER will post it to you, then i have to go to TNT EXPRESS COURIER Which is the only courier service closed to me and demand on how i can deliver it to you and i believe it will get to you within two to three days interval ok.
Thank you.

Rev Father Peterson

here is my number you can call me whenever you want +221782191022

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.