Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#244058 by Faizan Docherty Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:07 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.79.217.112
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

X-Apparently-To: <snipped>; Sat, 28 Mar 2015 11:28:04 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 183.79.56.136
Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.co.jp designates 183.79.56.136 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: <snipped>
X-Originating-IP: [183.79.56.136]
Authentication-Results: mta1066.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.jp; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.co.jp; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO nh501-vm6.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp) (183.79.56.136)
by mta1066.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 28 Mar 2015 11:28:00 +0000
Received: from [183.79.100.139] by nh501.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 28 Mar 2015 11:27:58 -0000
Received: from [183.79.100.137] by t502.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 28 Mar 2015 11:27:58 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp506.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 28 Mar 2015 11:27:58 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 7966 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Mar 2015 11:27:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
DomainKey-Signature: <snipped>;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Received: from [41.79.217.112] by web101704.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Sat, 28 Mar 2015 20:27:57 JST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_63
X-YMail-JAS: <snipped>
References:
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 20:27:57 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Rev Fr. Richard Diggle" <[email protected]>
Subject: Your Urgently Respond Is highly Needed
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="480244594-2003877897-1427542077=:2638"
Content-Length: 7212

Greetings and Compliment

I am Rev Fr. Richard Diggle, the Chair person in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Benin Republic, Federal Ministry of Finance. You are to reply through this my official email address because this is to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk because the director & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEY GRAM transfer have declared to transfer your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complain I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money $2.4Million USD which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because its your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send $95 USD today because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the $95 USD immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your USD$2.4Million be send to you by western union OR Money gram transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is USD$5000.00 per day until you receive your complete USD$2.4Million from here. The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once. After you have sent the $95 usd and email me the mtcn numbers, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

Here is the western union or money gram information in the name of my accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be released to you from the moment you sent this $95 usd

Send the $95 usd now and send me email with the western union mtcn or money gram reference numbers when you send the money , you can as well call me on this number +229-9978-6971 when you have sent the money.

Receivers Name:.... JOHN
Pay-Out Country:... Benin-Republic
Test Question:..A
Answer:.. B
Amount to send: ...$95 USD
SEND MTCN NUMBER....

Send it and email the MTCN control number, amount sent, name and address of sender to me for easy collection and once again remember to reply through this my official email address TAKE NOTE: REPLY ONLY THROUGH THIS EMAIL

Thanks.
Rev Fr. Richard Diggle
Treasury Department, International
Wire Transfers, Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.
Telephone: +229-9978-6971

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#247537 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:23 am
Tel. No.: +22999786971

Greetings and Compliment

hello XXX thanks for your email, well I acknowledged the receipt of your email and your comment are well Noted, XXX please be informed that i have been trying to rich you but my call was diverted to voice messages center therefore you are advice to get back to me through this our official telephone number +229 9978 6971, but my only advice to you is to try and call me back for more details or you took the bellow information and rush to your nearest western union office and send in $95 USD immediately for your activation fee, so we can activate your fund and start your transfer immediately.

RECEIVER NAME....JOHN AJIDE
COUNTRY......Benin Republic
CITY.......Cotonou
Question.......A
ANSWER.....B
AMOUNT...$95 USD
OFFICE ADDRESS........Siege Social Avenue Jean Paul Ii 08 BP 087 Cotonou-Republic Of Benin

Please be informed that I can not release the transfer without you having fulfilled all your financial obligations as required by management. I will advise you to make this payment urgent so that I can start transferring your fund today for your immediate pick up of your first US$5,000.00 dollar today and then get set for the next $5,000.00 U.S dollar that will be sent tomorrow. So kindly send the $95 dollar with this information throw money gram transfer or western union office.

Our federal government further declared that once you pay for the opening levy of $95 U.S dollar then the first $5,000.00 USD which has already been credited in your name today before the instruction came will be released to you and the current and full information will also be forwarded to you so that you will be able to pick up your first installment payment.

Please note that we are to be sending you $5,000,00 daily until the total amount of your money which is $2.4 million USD is completely transfer to you as instructed by federal government of Cotonou-Benin Republic. Finally, We will be looking forward to receive the required fee of $95 U.S dollar being the opening Levy.

Thanks. Mr. Roy Williams
Treasury Department, International Wire Transfers,
Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.
Telephone: +22999786971

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.