Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#244012 by AlanJones Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:05 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +85258084840

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today? Hope you are doing great, Thank you.

My name is" Rian Lee, I am the senior manager for Procurements Hong Kong Refining Company (Sinopec Group Inc) I have been mandated to source crude oil from Libya for supply to our refineries. I have been able to establish good relationship with the senior management of the Azzawya Oil Refining Company of Libya.

I am now looking for a competent trusted middle person male or female. To stand in between the Hong Kong Refining Company and the Azzawya Oil Refining Company of Libya for the sale and purchase of 2 Million Barrels Monthly for 36 Months. The order to take home a commission of USD$5 to USD$7 per barrel. This amount is payable to the middle person as commission.

Kindly send your response via my private email ([email protected]) and I will give you more details and procedures about the business.

Regard
Rian Lee.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#244013 by AlanJones Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:06 am

Thank you for your mail, you can call me on Mobile phone number : +85 258 084 840 For more details

Regard
Regard
Rian Lee.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.