Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#243395 by AlanJones Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:46 am
Tel. No.: +2348181569080

Good day,

My name is Mr. Paul Ndewe a special adviser to the Governor in one of
the big Oil producing State here in Nigeria. I don't want to disclose
the State here in the Internet for Security reasons.

My Boss mandated me to contact whoever that is capable of handling this
project, he really wants to invest outside Nigeria for security reason
and for the future of his family because of crisis in Nigeria today.

We need urgent attention if you are interested in this investment proposal.
And i really want to know when we can meet in any Country of your choice for
us to have a concrete agreement of this Investment. Please indicate your
interest so that i will details you more about this investment.

I await your urgent reply.

Mr. Paul Ndewe
Special Adviser to the Governor

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#243396 by AlanJones Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:47 am
Good day,

I want to use this opportunity to thank you for your response to my mail and i have gone through your mail, the content was well understood. i also want you to know that this investment proposal is 100% real and you will never ever regret knowing me. please i will like to know more about you by providing below information. i have tried calling you but the line was on answering machine. i will also want us to meet in either Holland, Dubai, Spain, Malaysia or London. before we move on with the investment plan, we must meet to discuss more about the investment plan

1) Your Full Name
2) Age
3) Country of Origin
4) Country of Residence
5) Your Home and Office Address
6) Your Cellphone Number/Telephone Number
7) A copy of your International passport or A copy of your driving License

I will like to follow the instruction of any investment you will suggest we invest with the fund in your Country because, i believe you know the kind of investment we can invest in your Country that is lucrative more than me. I am convince that you are capable of handling this fund and i will let you talk to his excellency so that both of you can conclude on what to do soon. the amount we are talking about is $100,000,000.00 USD. kindly get back to me with the required information. here is my number: +2348181569080. you can call me so that we can talk. thanks for your understanding and i wait for your call and mail soon.

Sincerely Yours,
Paul Ndewe
Special Adviser to the Governor

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.