Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#243370 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:09 am
Blake Bengals [email protected]
http://blakebengals.hpage.com/
(215) 995-3174
Thanks for the interest you have on our Bengal Kittens. They are 10 weeks old. 1 snow white spotted male and 1 brown spotted female ready to join new families. Open our website link below for pictures of available kittens and their parents. We raised our cats and kittens in our home and they are very obedient and use to people of all ages. they are all litter box trained, very sociable with children and dogs, they have fantastic personalities, loving, cuddly and are very healthy. Each kitten will come with all shots papers, a micro chipped registered into new owner's name with 2nd vaccination, FeLV / FIV Tested NEGATIVE papers including food & toys.
They are a big part of my family and it is my top priority to ensure that the kittens go to permanent loving homes. We will love to give the both on site to one family or home. Do you have any intentions to breed the Kitten or just for home companion? What other pets do you have, where are you located ? I'm asking $350 for each kitten that include shipping charges. We live in Philadelphia, Pa where i will be shipping the kitten's from and it will take approximately 5-6 hours for you to have your new kitten deliver to your home.
We're letting out the kittens due to personal problems with landlord. Let us know the name of kitten you will like to take home with you and i will get back to you with more information on shipping and delivery.

Kindness Regards
Blake

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#243481 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:01 pm
The Money Gram payment request confirming the scam.

Hello xxx. Below is my money gram information. If you can not send it tonight, then you can send it very early tomorrow morning so that i can ship Charlie in the morning for you to have him later in the evening.
It is easy sending the money in any money gram store. All you need to do is take the money to any nearest money gram location around you and ask for a senders form. You will be given a senders form to fill in your information, Names ,amount and where you are sending the money to as the sender, and my information below as the receiver. As soon as you are done, they will give you a scanned copy receipt with a reference number on it which shows that the money is sent . It's easy sending it in any money gram location around you.

Names: Blake R. Lioyd
State/City: Philadelphia, PA.
Zip code: 19106.
Address: 101 Walnut St.

Send me the money gram reference number as soon as you are done. Do not give them any reason why you are sending the money so that you will not be charge with higher transfer charges. Just ask for a senders form and fill.

Blake.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon