Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243279 by rococo Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:08 pm
romlove.com/user/30674
Magret
Name: Magret'love45
City: Dakar
Type:single
Looking for a: man
Relations:Relationship

Description:
Iam a good looking girl.Iam a good looking girl.Iam a good looking girl.
Iam a good looking girl.Iam a good looking girl.
Hello Dear
My name is Magret I found your interesting profile here
and it inspired me,i will like you to contact me thus
[email protected]
i will bring happiness to your door steps because age,
religion and distance doesn't matter.Is true love
that matters, hoping to hear from you soon thanks.
Magret Deng
My email ([email protected])

Advertisement

#243280 by rococo Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:13 pm
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST
Dearest,
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Magret Deng Machar i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from South Sudan in Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the war going on in my country now,i am writing with hear full of tear, as i just lost my parents in the hands of South Sudan crisis that attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my mother in cold blood.

You can view the websites of the war below, even the one on youtube;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3hftdw9cpE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JMWnT_5tiQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSr4HSrZRaI
http://www.southsudan.net/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ns-2959375

My late father Dr. Deng Machar is one of the regional managing director of DAR Petroleum that composed of the China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Petronas of Malaysia, Nilepet, SINOPEC o, and Tri-Ocean Energy before the crisis of President Salva Kiir against opposition rebels leader Dr. Riek Machar that led to the death of my father and my mother ,all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed .

I was lucky and survived by the mercy of God Almighty . I escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place . It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country , Senegal , where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called South Sudan . I am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life . I have encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will smile on my face again .

I have much to tell you . However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again . To help me become somebody in the society . To give me a better life . Something has been bothering me and i have kept it to myself because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone . I am afraid of betrayal . I am afraid someone might take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone .

I have been praying to God to give me someone who will not betray my trust and confidence in him . Someone who will not cheat and deceive me . I am very much afraid . But if you will promise me that you will stand for me as a guardian , a friend indeed then i will open up to you .

I like faithful, caring, kind etc and dislike unfaithfulness, dishonest etc my hobbies are cooking, reading music , sports etc and i would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see one of your current picture,This pictures i send you now are the pictures i snapped when i was with my parents.you can reach me through the
cell phone (+221-77-04-29499) :oh-joy: SENEGAL
Reverend Father (Gideon Momba) who use to conduct morning prayer for us in the camp,tell him you want to speak to Stella Deng Machar in hostel 45
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours sincerely,
Margret
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 08:51:29 +0000

Image Image
#243281 by rococo Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:18 pm
cheater also uses e-mail: [email protected]
documented the same messages and pics
see here:
http://419.bittenus.com/14/9/sanaa-deng-machar.html

1) HGEE HGEE - hgee.hgee - Arpil, Irak
2) SANAA DENG - sanaadeng - Dakar, Senegal

Fake profiles on Fb
Sanaa Deng
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004206287477
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008603658800

Image Image
#244744 by rococo Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:34 pm
flirty9.com/
magret
24 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

Hello Dear My name is Miss Magret I found your interesting profile here and it inspired me,i will like you to contact me thus ([email protected]) i will bring happiness to your door steps because age, religion and distance doesn't matter.Is true love that matters, hoping to hear from you soon thanks.
Magret Deng ([email protected])

#286375 by rococo Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:38 pm
Subject: Hello dear i will not forget your passed effort

Hello Dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay,Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money,Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how,Now you will need to contact the Rev.father in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father Richard Matins and his direct email address is ([email protected])

Ask him to kindly send you a certified ATM credit visa card valued of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Maxwell and direct him where to send/post you the bank credit ATM card

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time., i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the certified ATM credit visa card valued of $450.000.00 to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely,
Magret
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:23:51 +0000