Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215105 by Troy Platt Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:15 am
Has various profiles on different dating websites using different pictures with the same email address and name.

http://wamba.com/en/mb1301243208/dating

Here are some photos of me and Emily ..i hope you would like them ...smiles!

X-YMail-OSG: x5aJLNQVM1niODVSqTqNTDtN9hl7xtp2Xh3jEMITEf6TWHW
cXqiz9nbZjttwCzXipzmh1Htfef8BGmON_c7XSQEvD5k3sYdCqejM96wUE50
u4r0YdxAU3dgxgBR2M5YmkV_YL7PLp0nk65q_iJhd6HDMAi8JWC82dG5Z971
jzzuX4w8uiWuZnGTlzLI9eBz6PcZCnLpeXMNG9bVMUD2j.ldTeW0ztoOUzlX
5eU1YTnSeKX1FMMQzTF_61NlxOSL8zxzSMuwyVfRee4L7iYvu4A2HRd.mgiG
tenRV.C2NA6cwR9Eqc1QekaXaszvqMqMQjt6DfnkMIK2fSJLLTdwSwPf77cb
pSJi.uADdKDFAKQP3UQE7m7dML.cr2RN5s0aglAm5GhcIOG2LdLRcWGs9ozb
gXGIhycw8SJkyCu0Hb.ypbdYO8.CTlhPwqrSH61_WpBgvgzhNW.YwTiH3W6G
pcSkn7BoRRQu2nD2x8wLF9B2zx3OzKO0RBbuSAKbXYvPxEWojZyFEFFoTaA2
w7rVwLAecIg--
Received: from [41.189.162.3] by web140406.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 09 Aug 2014 11:45:11 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 11:45:11 -0700
Reply-To: Benjamin King <[email protected]>
Subject: Hi
To: "[email protected]" <snipped>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-645100006-2062079090-1407609911=:34652"
Content-Length: 553089

---645100006-2062079090-1407609911=:34652
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-645100006-1459093802-1407609911=:34652"

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.189.162.3
Originating ISP: Scancom Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Hello Dear,

Good day to you how was work today hope good?...thanks for your taking your time to talk with me this afternoon....i felt really wonderful after chatting you...Anyway, sorry for the delay to write to you i have been very busy taking my nap because will working today night and my work starts in an hour time which is 10:30 pm here!! so here is about me I am originally from the Tempe, Arizona to be precised.My parents relocated to the US from London when I was 17 years old.I studied at Cambridge University ... After graduation, I worked with ford for sometime before going for an extensive course to be an orthopedic in Harvard, after which I started working as a doctor.I am a Orthopedic Surgeon by profession, I am The kind doctor who is concerned with the skeletal system of the human body, that is, bones. These doctors make no bones about broken, fractured or arthritis struck bones! i am presently working with the United nation here in Syria due to the recent uprising .....My parents died in a car accident while on vacation in Hawaii in 2001. I got married to my late wife in 1995 ... We welcomed our Daughter Emily 1997, but unfortunately my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer on the 17th of November 2009, and she died on the 8th of March 2010.The only thing that has kept me going is my Daughter ... she is my backbone. she relocated back to Manchester, Uk for her Studies after the death of my wife ... Since the sudden death of my wife, I felt as if the world had fallen apart. For a long time after her death I kept my life very small - work, home, very little socializing and definitely no dating,I just wasn't ready.It took me a long time to get through those dark days after her death - I never thought i can ever get over 'something like that. Instead i have to go through it and feel the pain so that i can eventually heal the spirit. But after a while I realized that if I tried to keep my life small and safe so I wouldn't get hurt, I was also cutting myself off from feeling any joy again - because joy and pain are two sides of the same coin.So , gradually I allowed myself to emerge back into the real world again, and here I'm my first attempt at online dating! I hope to meet a decent woman who is looking for a serious relationship. I'm not looking for fun. A real partner whom I would respect, love and pamper. When my time will come, I wouldn't choose anywhere else rather than being with her.I see you as a matured woman with a unique look and also a kind of fun to be around so i feel we can start as friends and see where it could lead us to.I really need a life partner, someone to be with, someone to talk to in times of distress and i want you to be the woman i will spend the rest of my life with. I long for a kind hearted, caring and loving woman whom i will live with for the rest of my days if things work out smoothly ... I don't really know what you are searching for but in case you are after a relationship that will lead to marriage and last forever, maybe we should give each other chance in our life to see if we are compatible. But please be informed that i would not have much time to meet and chat with you online all time cause am always busy but i will devote my time a little to know more about you...I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you. Finally, I will wait for your response and please do not hurry, just take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.What are the qualities you are looking for in a man? How long have you been on the site?

How many people do you communicate with from the site right now?

I hope to hear from you soon do have a wonderful weekend out there....

Benjamin

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#215409 by Troy Platt Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:36 am
Hi Darling,
How are you ? Thank you very much for your mail to me it was well understood, I could guess you are doing absolutely great today; Thanks for your response, i am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we can find the chemistry ... Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. Actually i thought it's wise to write you because you profile really interest me. One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in any relationship which i believe is the best for a mature relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too. I have to stop here hoping to hear from you as soon. As you are up from you lovely night rest! Here is Emily’s phone number: +44 708 646 4963 ... Feel free to call her …I sent her an email today telling her about us too ...

I would love that you create a yahoo account so we could chat there and get to know more about you and me..i will also as that we both leave Skout since we have both found each other...i do not know what you have in mind i would love to wait and hear from you...Please try your best to write to me i hope to read from you.

Take your time and write to me, I will be highly honored to read your massages OK. Take care and Bye.

How are you? i know you most be fast asleep now...sorry to be writing you this late i hope no offense in this case? ...thanks for your time chatting with me today i most tell you i had a wonderful day after chatting with you and i would us to start up from here..I promised to tell you more about myself so here we go hope you don't get bored....Anyway, I am originally from the Richmond Virginia to be precised.My parents relocated to the US From UK when I was 17 years old.I studied Mechanical Engineering at Cambridge University ... After graduation, I worked with ford for sometime before going for an extensive course on petroleum engineering in Harvard, My parents died in a car accident while on vacation in Hawaii in 2001. I got married to my late wife in 1996 ... We welcomed our daughter Emily in 1998, but unfortunately my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer on the 17th of November 2009, and she died on the 8th of March 2010.The only thing that has kept me going is my daughter ... She is my backbone.she relocated back to the UK last year ... Emily is studying to be a Lawyer in London.

Since the sudden death of my wife, I felt as if the world had fallen apart. For a long time after her death I kept my life very small - work, home, very little socializing and definitely no dating, I just wasn't ready.It took me a long time to get through those dark days after her death - I never thought i can ever get over 'something like that. Instead i have to go through it and feel the pain so that i can eventually heal the spirit. But after a while I realized that if I tried to keep my life small and safe so I wouldn't get hurt, I was also cutting myself off from feeling any joy again - because joy and pain are two sides of the same coin.So , gradually I allowed myself to emerge back into the real world again, and here I'm my first attempt at online dating!

I hope to meet a decent woman who is looking for a serious relationship. I'm not looking for fun. A real partner whom I would respect, love and pamper. When my time will come, I wouldn't choose anywhere else rather than being with her.I see you as a matured woman with a unique look and also a kind of fun to be around so i feel we can start as friends and see where it could lead us to.I really need a life partner, someone to be with, someone to talk to in times of distress and i want you to be the woman i will spend the rest of my life with. I long for a kind heated, caring and loving woman whom i will live with for the rest of my days if things work out smoothly ... I don't really know what you are searching for but in case you are after a relationship that will lead to marriage and last forever, maybe we should give each other chance in our life to see if we are compatible. But please be informed that i would not have much time to meet and chat with you online all time cause am always busy but i will devote my time a little to know more about you.

I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you. Finally, I will wait for your response and please do not hurry, just take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.

What are the qualities you are looking for in a man? How long have you been on the site How many people do you communicate with from the site right now?

Here i sent you some picture of me and Emily most of the photos i sent you are when i was on vacation to her 10 months ago...i hope you like them...Smiles !!

I hope to hear from you soon ...

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#243153 by Bryon Williams Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:48 pm
Now using [email protected]

[email protected]

Using same pictures

Louis Perry is the name now.

Daughter Lisa

Using locations India, UK and Texas

91 844 7734931
239-400-1383
91 852 79775525
527-300-4932
+1-202-751-5275

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/louisperrycarrie

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#243233 by Grunt Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:45 am
profile on Skype with this address

Darlington Lucas --- darlington.lucas11
VA, Richmond
United States

poor 'Uwe Hubertus' again
#262772 by Troy Platt Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:46 am
In relation to the the Louis Perry (sometimes Perry Louis) character, victims are being asked to open an account with Royal Bank of Scotland India at this fake banking site: http://royabkfscotland.cu.cc/. It is important to note the Royal Bank of Scotland's real websites are located at https://www.rbs.in/.

This email is being sent out from [email protected]

Dear Esteemed Customer,
Louis Perry

I am in reciept of your email and your request was granted , I write to inform you that we are waiting for your payment as requested to send to the the bank by August 2nd 2015 so we can proceed with the ministry to get the necessary documents to the Ministry of Finance India to secure the necessary documents to guide your transfer

waiting for your response ..

THANKS & REGARDS

Anita Kumar

HEAD FINANCIAL CONTROLLER DEPARTMENT
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND ASIA OFFICE
New Delhi, India

http://royabkfscotland.cu.cc/contact_us.htm

People are also being told by the scammer to contact this scammer to help ope the account:

Greetings from my desk Barrister Paul & Williamson Chambers we wish to inform you that i have to proceed with the legal documentation regarding Perry Louis in getting the required documents to set up an online account with the bank

I will be waiting your immediate response with the information below.

Full Names:
Address :
Valid Mobile Number:
Nationality :
Company Name :
Drivers Licensed or International Passport:

I will be waiting for your response

Thanks for Contacting Barrister Paul & Williamson (ESQ)

Barrister Paul & Williamson (ESQ)
Principal Attorney.
Paul & Williamson & Associates
(Notary Public and Solicitors)
Barristers (Head Office) based
11, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003,
Tell: +91 9717109268
Fax: + 91 744 774 2671
Barristers and Solicitors-At-Law
E-mail: [email protected]

Google is your friend!