Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#243171 by AlanJones Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:11 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +15802150704

Are you aware that we have completed the verification of your details for the claiming of this fund as the regulation requires? if we must proceed with your transaction then you must keep frequent reply; this is a Bureau and there are certain rules to be followed before the fund will not have any problem in reaching you and after our meeting today, it has been decided that you either claim the fund or as the fund owner order the termination of the fund and lose the fund to be ordered back to the Government Reserves Account as an unclaimed fund, I really wish you to claim this fund worth $1million USD but not with the character you have showed which simply shows you are willing to let the fund go.

Please note: this morning after our meeting where we submitted your files for the fund claim and its approval, the Board now want you to send us your scan signature which will allow us to terminate the fund if you are not ready to meet up with the requirement for the stamp duty fee which is $150.00usd

I emailed you several times and you did not respond and I feel you are ready to lose it, I want you to know today that this is the chance you have to receive your only approved fund here in Oklahoma, USA, I did mentioned to you that you were just lucky that the fund still in your name and now you have a great chance which I want you to try trusting my word, please decide today and let us know. Details of sending the stamp duty fee of $150.00 are below and please send it as i directed you below without mistake;

Receiver’s name: Warren Neuerburg
City: Newkirk
Amount: $150

Please we only accept payment slip attach and make sure you send using money-gram transfer, Thank you for your understanding while I am waiting for the payment details to process.

Yours Service
Mr. Warren Neuerburg,
Director recovery fund (M/G) Money-Gram, Oklahoma USA 74647.
PH: 580-215-0704

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement