Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#242974 by Tim Atem Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:42 pm
Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.194.89.193 with SMTP id bq1csp1544360wjb;
Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:53:17 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.140.41.213 with SMTP id z79mr6146932qgz.103.1427129596676;
Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:53:16 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm25-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm25-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.212.155])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 1si1212770qhr.86.2015.03.23.09.53.15
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:53:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.139.212.155 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.212.155;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.139.212.155 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
Received: from [98.139.215.141] by nm25.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Mar 2015 16:53:12 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.242] by tm12.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Mar 2015 16:53:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1051.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Mar 2015 16:53:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Received: by 66.196.81.105; Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:53:12 +0000
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:53:05 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Agent Maxine <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Attention Dear.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_1135782_488087619.1427129585959"

Attention Dear.

I am your Diplomat Agent Maxine. that is responsible for the delivery of your Consignment Box worth of $3.92million and I am currently stranded with your
Consignment Box at Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), Ohio, United States of America with your package I miss place your information which my boss gave to me,
so kindly reconfirm it to me as soon as possible including with (FBI clearance certificate and non-inspection clearance certificate VSB) Which is demand here at the
airport by the FBI Authority to declarer me free to move to your locate home address with out any further delay.
In the mean while note that after the FBI requirements of the (FBI clearance certificate and non-inspection clearance certificate VSB) I ask them how to get it obtain
here in there office at Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), Ohio, United States of America and they told me that it will cost sum of $2952.85 only which is very
high amount of money to spend and I open up and tell them that this amount required for the certificates is very high.also be inform that the FBI is ready to give
account for the remittance only if you choose to get it here in the State, So you have to get back to me to know if you chose to have the needed obtain here in the

State for account to you.
Then I asked the FBI Authority, if we can issue the certificate in my country and keep them posited with it and they told me that is well accepted and also advice that
if you have it with you that you can send it to me through my email address below to enable them free me to move to your home address which you will have to reconfirm
to me once after reading this my email.
My name, email address and phone number to get me.

Name: Agent Maxine
Email:[email protected]
Call or Tex: 4194691825

Note that after my question to the FBI Authority base the amount they required in other to issue the both certificates which is very high, I contacted the FBI office
in my country and ask them how much the both certificates will cost to obtain it and send to me and they told me that it will cost me only $192 only to get it obtain
and I ask them to give me there payment information that will be use to send them the money and I will advice you to follow the less amount by sending the FBI in my
country the $192 to enable them get the both certificates obtain and send to me, only if you really know that you don’t have the both certificates. So get in touch to
me urgent by calling me or text to me via: 4196794895, Note that this is very urgent to enable me know where you choose to get the needed obtain, so i can send you the
payment details right now for you have the payment fix up to finalize this very delivery with joy and peace of the Lord. Do not forget to arrange a very good hotel
where i can stay or if you choose me to be in your house that will be fine but i will like you to take me around once i arrive in your home address and hand your
package over to you on one on one.
You can also remember to reconfirm your full delivery address and your phone number to me to avoid wrong delivery OK.
Waiting for your urgent respond in this matter.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter and God bless you.

Always At Your Service,
Certified Diplomatic Agent Maxine
DHL office
Call or Text: 4196794895
Bbm us at 556C3794

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#244411 by Ginger Lee Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:04 am
Scammer using these numbers:

(419) 679-4895
and
(239) 349-4981
Attention Dear.

I am your Diplomat Agent Maxine. that is responsible for the delivery of your Consignment Box worth of $3.92million and I am currently stranded with your
Consignment Box at Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), Ohio, United States of America with your package I miss place your information which my boss gave to me,
so kindly reconfirm it to me as soon as possible including with (FBI clearance certificate and non-inspection clearance certificate VSB) Which is demand here at the
airport by the FBI Authority to declarer me free to move to your locate home address with out any further delay.
In the mean while note that after the FBI requirements of the (FBI clearance certificate and non-inspection clearance certificate VSB) I ask them how to get it obtain
here in there office at Port Columbus International Airport (CMH), Ohio, United States of America and they told me that it will cost sum of $2952.85 only which is very
high amount of money to spend and I open up and tell them that this amount required for the certificates is very high.also be inform that the FBI is ready to give
account for the remittance only if you choose to get it here in the State, So you have to get back to me to know if you chose to have the needed obtain here in the

State for account to you.
Then I asked the FBI Authority, if we can issue the certificate in my country and keep them posited with it and they told me that is well accepted and also advice that
if you have it with you that you can send it to me through my email address below to enable them free me to move to your home address which you will have to reconfirm
to me once after reading this my email.
My name, email address and phone number to get me.

Name: Agent Maxine
Call or Tex: 4194691825

Note that after my question to the FBI Authority base the amount they required in other to issue the both certificates which is very high, I contacted the FBI office
in my country and ask them how much the both certificates will cost to obtain it and send to me and they told me that it will cost me only $192 only to get it obtain
and I ask them to give me there payment information that will be use to send them the money and I will advice you to follow the less amount by sending the FBI in my
country the $192 to enable them get the both certificates obtain and send to me, only if you really know that you don’t have the both certificates. So get in touch to
me urgent by calling me or text to me via: 4196794895, Note that this is very urgent to enable me know where you choose to get the needed obtain, so i can send you the
payment details right now for you have the payment fix up to finalize this very delivery with joy and peace of the Lord. Do not forget to arrange a very good hotel
where i can stay or if you choose me to be in your house that will be fine but i will like you to take me around once i arrive in your home address and hand your
package over to you on one on one.
You can also remember to reconfirm your full delivery address and your phone number to me to avoid wrong delivery OK.

Always At Your Service,
Certified Diplomatic Agent Maxine
DHL office
Bbm us at 556C3794

Good morning to you

I received your email and am glad you gave your information to me but i did not receive from you the needed certificate requirement which is very important to enable me be free to locate you in your home address in India. So kindly get back to me with the needed certificate but if you don't have it, means you have to pay for it and your to answer me urgent base on this matter to avoid anymore delay on this delivery you cam also call me with my number.

Always At Your Service,
Agent Maxine
Certified Diplomatic Agent
DHL office
Email:

Bbm us at 556C3794

Alright well to tell you the truth am not here for your destruction heaven knows that.....as an Evangelist i can't tell you what am not sure of.

I truly understand your fear in this but to tell God have his way of blessing the old one's i will like us to talk on phone so that we can be able to trust and love each other for the Lord has made us to be one .......you are still seeing as a stranger while am seeing as my blood ........so listen up dear i will like us to build as one not to see our self's as stranger and note don't reply any e-mail that you receive from anyone telling you that you have fund to cash with them simply delete and spam/block the person because they will do every thing to divert this transaction that we have at hand .......as a Servant of the Lord i will not wake up on a day and write you that you what you don't have is not possible .....i have been into agency work for ten good years and i have been sharing the world of God through this very means converting soul to God .......and he has been wonderful to me

so let's get back to the issue that we have at hand ......when are you sending over they required fee of $450usd for needed (FBI clearance certificate and non-inspection clearance certificate VSB) so that i will clear up this issue and commence to your location .....money should been sent via western union ......if you can not be able to go by your self then send someone to help you out to avoid you stressing your self much is not good for your health.... call ...
4196794895 ......I trust you so much so i will like you to do so ....talking on phone will help our communication level and i will be able to call you each time i sent you an e-mail for you to check on it
Send to ... Name.....(removed) State/city.city code......Hillsdale Michigan 49252

Then keep me posted once after you most have sent the money .....

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
#244414 by Ginger Lee Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:13 am
well if you choose to transfer it via bank an account will be issued to at once to deposit in the total amount of $2952.85 the reason why i stated that you should send the 450usd via western union is for you to pay it as installment but if you want to transfer it in total form below is an account use

Account number: xxxxxx
Bank Account Name: (removed)
Bank name: JP Morgan Chase Bank
Bank address 750 N Cable Rd Lima Ohio 45804

SMS OUR POST OFFICER AT +1-917-636-1566
OUR CONSULTANT LINE...@ [email protected]

(917) 636-1566

Hello ...Am deeply sorry for the delay of things i was very busy trying to put things in order so that once you make the transfer i can commence to your location at once .....well if you can not be able to make use of that very account i asked i was told that it should be paid like that then i made it clear to them that you can not be able to use it .....in the conversation i was left with another option by giving us another account for the transaction to be done

BELOW IS THE NEW ACCOUNT

Bank Name: Schools First Federal Credit Union Bank Address: 2115 Broadway, Santa Ana, California 92706, USA, Account Number: (removed), Routing Number: 322282001 Account name: (removed) Account owner address:(removed)

ONCE YOU ARE DONE SENDING THE MONEY UPDATE ME WITH THE REMITTANCE ID AND PAYMENT SLIP

I WELL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SO THAT I CAN COMMENCE ON THE DELIVERY ...UPDATE ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I WILL GO GET IT READY FOR YOU.......

AND PLEASE DO FORWARD ANY E-MAIL THAT YOU RECEIVE FROM ANY ORGANIZATION SAYING THAT THEY HAVE YOUR FUND,ATM....ETC TO ME FOR VERIFICATION .......YOU HAVE NO OTHER DELIVERY IN ANYWHERE PLEASE NOTE THAT

Well that means you will have to use this very one to make the payment and stop delaying by asking much about an account is none of your business do the transfer and issue me the slip...and stop acting like a kid time is not on our side .......Am sorry to say that.....

USE BELOW BANKING INFO TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL SUM OF $2952.85 SINCE YOU FIND OUT ERROR IN THE OTHER ONE

Bank name: Western Federal Credit Union Address: 14500 Aviation Blvd Hawthorne Blvd,CA 90250 Account Name...(removed) Account Number....(removed) Routing Number......322079719'

NO MORE ACT OF DELAY WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOU.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.