Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#242289 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:19 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968594483

Attention Please!!! I have registered your ATM CARD of 2.5 Euro with UPS Courier Company with Package Number: 00876538. please Contact with your delivery information such as, Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number: UPS Office E-mail: ([email protected]) Name of Mr.Richard Bath E-mail: ([email protected]) Tel:(+229)68-59-44-83 I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee Euro175.Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay their Security fee so that you can pay it immediately. Best Regards, Dip John Agulerie

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#242912 by Tim Atem Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 am
This one came as Google & Yahoo Event Invites from the same email address: [email protected]

reply-to: ambassador fredgbedo <[email protected]>
date: Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 6:09 AM
subject: Invitation: Contact Money Gram Office
mailed-by: yahoo.com

When Monday, 23 March 2015
11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
(GMT+01:00) West Central Africa

Where Attention Please!!! Good day, Please we need your current home address and telephone number to enable us start sending your 4.5USD to you as we were instructed by IMF to be sending you $9000.00 each day till the whole amount 4.5USD,Now we need your full name....... Home Address..... Telephone number......... Forward the ([email protected]) Or call with this telephone number (+229)-99-6380-3 Thanks Regard Mr.Ambassador Fredgbedo

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#248648 by AlanJones Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:33 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968594483

Attention Please!!!

I have registered your ATM CARD of € 2.5 Euro with UPS Courier Company with Package Number: 00876538. please Contact with your delivery information such as, Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number: UPS Office E-mail: ([email protected])

Name of Mr.Richard Bath
E-mail: ([email protected])
Tel:(+229)68-59-44-83

I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee €175Euro.Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay their Security fee so that you can pay it immediately.

Best Regards,
Dip John Agulerie

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.