Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#242471 by AlanJones Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:37 am
Tel. No.: +2348039519096

My dear friend,

You are thinking that the message I sent to you was such fumy type of stories but please, I want you to come back to yourself and co-operate with me so that you will pick up this funds and change your behavior.

If there is no funds to be transferred into your account, I will never cook a story to waste my time.

What I would like you to do is to have the $40m into your account before the beginning of this Christmas holidays.

My name is Engr. Ese Oghene Ese, the chairman of contract award committee of Nigeria National petroleum corporation (N.N.P.C) and I have not change from my office and position.

The fund we are talking about was over-estimated from contracts awarded to foreign partners.

The contractor has been paid but our over-estimated balance of $40m is what we want to present your name to the foreign payment Review committee so that they will release the funds and pay to your account.

If there is no money, why should be wasting my precious time?

Though, I don't do business of "DO OR DIE" If, you want it, you step aside honorably while the Luck shines on the lucky person.

yours faithfully,

Engr. Ese Oghene ese.Chairman,
contract award committee,
Tel: +234-8039519096

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement