Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#242300 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:04 am

Good Day
Dear Freind,
Everything that happens to one has spiritual significance.
I was just leafing through the profiles of some names in the internet before I came through your Contact.
I am Mrs.Jean Abbas expert accountant and head of the accounting department of FIRST NATIONAL AND TRUST BANK LONDON.
I have a proposal urgent and very confidential business to make with you.
In June 2008, a petroleum Consultant
Brazilian has opened an account with a value of £15,342,500 (Fifteen million three hundred and forty two thousand five British pounds).
We have been notified the depositary of the fund to our bank died of cancer since 2008. After investigation I discovered that he had died without making a will and all
attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.
After study of all the parameters in this case, I contacted that i could
dispose of these funds without problem and the transfer to a foreign country in any legality. But
for this i will need the help of a partner living outside of my country.
For that, I am prepared to give you 40% of these funds and the rest will be
for me.After your response, I will give you more details and documents to help you
understand this transaction.
Waiting for your reply I wish
you a good day.
Cordially,
Mrs.Jean Abbas

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#242301 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:04 am

Dear Friend,

Many thanks for your mail; in fact I am very happy to hear from you here is the Name of our deceased customer, Mr. Miller Carlos Hector and I will start by putting things clear to you, l do have the true information of the deceased which l gathered from our bank for my own usage and as to achieve my aims and objective, depending on your seriousness and sincerity, l will clearly direct you on how this transaction will be done safety.

Please clarify me with this information to me immediately

1) Are You Married?
2) Are you capability of handling this transaction?
3) Your photocopy of your passport.

Note: In our bank, this fund has lasted more than the expected period and it is because that I am interested, I have taken my time and necessary steps to be sure that no one comes for it and it is as well as forgotten funds (lying Dormant in the suspense account of the deceased for years) and at any moment this fund can be sending to the government safe treasure account as an unclaimed fund, since nobody has come for it till date?

Naturally you need something like this to be set for a limit of an experimental error and this is why it is till today and this transaction is something that we will do without any traces and should be kept secret and confidential between you and me. l like my honourable jobs of confidence as a banker. I would like to leave the job on my own out of personal volition and not to be handled as dissidents.

The nature of the transaction in details:

I am still member and staff of the bank panel that will be charged to investigate the whole process of this inheritance fund transfer, with the personal information that you will give us. I do not want to have any hitch in this transaction as a result of delays and in the process of putting the said £15,342,500? that is at stake.

l have been in the banking profession for 16 years and knew what can make a transaction of this kind to be backfired, but l can assure one that this transaction is 100% risk free, and if I am not sure that means I am toying with my career which l wouldst want.

Immediately you assure me that you will help, then l will be forwarding to you a text of application which you will return back to the bank and as soon as your application is received, it will be processed and you will in turn receive your acknowledgement letter from the bank showing the receipt of your application. The bank will stipulate in the acknowledgement letter the conditions with which this fund shall be swift transferred to your designated account in your country or as the case may be.

Now I think that I have made everything very clear to you. I am only interested in getting the transaction successfully concluded. now hear me out this is a strictly deal and will be shared as I have previously stated and I have our bank secretary on my side who will be giving us the necessary information from our bank here and their share in this deal will be 20% while the remaining 40% will be for me and your own personal share is 40% of the total funds.

In case if there are any expenses to be made in this transaction, it will be shared equal. As I told you this fund is not mine and it is neither yours so I feel that we will take good heart to do this deal without putting greediness on it.

My Word: This transaction is risk free and it will never involve any one along the line if only you are ready to follow my guidelines and please do not reply any letter to the bank without sending me a copy of the letter for a review to avoid any mistakes that may affect this transaction.

All you need to do is to understand that the watchword is confidentiality and trust. Do not expose this to friends to protect this transaction from suffering a hitch anywhere along the line, everything is legal and will be legally done. The bank attorney will get the entire fund transfer approval documents legally to effect the transfer. There is nothing different from the normal bank fund transfer procedures.

The only difference is that we are going to change the particulars of the next of kin who is late to enable any person stand for the claims. l am 100% sure because l have carried out series of investigations concerning this fund and I discovered that except l move it out, it will be forfeited to the government as unclaimed bills. All l need is your maximum cooperation and maturity to see that we finally smile together as one in few days from now as instructed above.

1- Name of father: Mr. Carlos Hector
2- Name of mother: Mrs. Grace Carlos Hector
3- Nationality of parents: Brazil.
4- Name of wife: Mrs. Tina Miller Carlos
5- Name of son: Mr. Jerry Miller Carlos.
6-Name of daughter: Miss Doris Miller Carlos.
Date of accident: January 2008.

2. Account information:
Name of First National And Trust Bank London
Account number: FNTB- LND: 21229845
Type of Account: suspense.
Date of Opening of the account: 16/09/2008.
Amount involved at the moment: £15, 342,500
Source of fund: Petroleum Consultant
Name of Company: PTY Petroleum Consultant
Date of registration: 4/01/96.

I have studied this transaction before going into it and I believe that there are not going to be any problem otherwise l wouldn't have been involved. The nationality of the next of kin was not disclosed in the information with the bank, so it is not subject to sex or nationality. You may be a man or a woman and may come from any foreign country around the world and it is true that the late Mr. Miller Carlos Hector was a Brazilian national but could have his Partner anywhere in the world. A partner may be potential or maternal, all what the bank wants is to have his information, which I have send to you to get attached to your application because it is impossible for the wrong person to have it. You are having them now because we are interested and thereby got it out for you.

Finally the only thing is to keep this transaction secret, do all what the bank asks you to do at the right time and always be in constant communication with me for advice before you answer anything from the bank, I assure you that in the next ten banking days will look like ten banking hours.

That was why I gave you all the information’s about the late Mr. Miller Carlos Hector and you mustn't need to be the real heir in this situation. All l need is to use your contact as a foreign partner and if there is anything that is still disturbing your mind tell me before l will send the application to you as this will enable us conclude this transaction shortly.

Please remember to keep everything to yourself, as confidentiality is the only key to this expected success. I decided to give everything to you to enable you be well informed and act accordingly and I shall be glad to answer any question(s) as required. I will send you the text of the application and the application requirements if I have your reply shortly.

Please mail me as soon as you go through this mail. May God bless you and your family?
We shall soon meet in persons.

Thanks and remain blessed
Yours sincerely
Mrs Jean Abbas

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#242450 by AlanJones Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:01 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447441908289 & +447045778569

Dear Friend,

As I have early stated on my previous email you, that I am still active staff of this bank and I do not want in any way that everybody working with this bank will know that I am involve in this transaction because I wouldn't want anything that will lead to trace or for me to lose my Job as an expert accountant and head of the accounting department of the First National and Trust Bank until this transaction is successfully completed.

I have see the way this transaction is going to work out as soon as you submit this form to the bank here, the bank foreign remittance department director will approve the transfer of this funds in your favor and he will have to assign to you the Accredited Attorney of this bank who will help you to change the previous name on the deposit documents and also to obtain all the necessary documents that will lead to a smooth transfer of this funds into your nominated bank account without any further hint and as soon as you finish with the Attorney, he will still obtain the transfer documents from the offices that is responsible for them, here in United Kingdom.

I think that trust is the foundation of any perfect partnership that is why I am attaching a copy of my ID Card and I will be forwarding you the two vital documents that is covering the deposited funds on my mail next and I have receive your ID card
Regarding to this transaction, the most important thing is confidentiality as you can easily guess that if the bank knows my involvement on this transaction it will jeopardize the transfer of the said funds and I will lose my position in the bank that is why the bank wouldn't have to know that I am the one who is feeding you with the information of the deposited funds.

You have to be very careful with people around you because you can never know who among your friends is against your success and I am a believer and also I believe that the Almighty is the one who brought us together to champion this transaction and nobody except you is aware of this transaction because I do not believe in people around me that is why I chose you since you are from different a country.

As I am still working with this bank, I shall be backing your claims up secretly for the bank to approve the said claim and also to transfer the funds to the bank account you will be providing for the transfer of the funds.
As soon as the bank transfers the funds into your bank account, I will arrange for my coming over there in your country for our own share of the funds.

Just fill free and do as I have instructed the bank director will approval the transfer of the said funds to your nominated bank account.

Best regards
Here is the Application letter.

THE TEXT OF THE APPLICATION TO BE FILLED AND SENT TO THE BANK BY EMAIL OF THE BANK AND CONTACT.

FIRST NATIONAL AND TRUST BANK LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM
202 South Main Street
London, KY 40741
Tel/Fax: +447441908289/+447045778569
Email: [email protected]/[email protected]
RSSDID Number: 1071409
Name: Mr. Jackie Lanham.
The Executive Branch Director
Opening hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00. Sat 09:30-13:30.

DEAR MR. JACKIE LANHAM,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF (£15,342,500 (FIFTEEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED BRITISH POUND STERLING) FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: FNTB- LND: 21229845, FOR ENG. MILLER CARLOS HECTOR, TO MY NEW ACCOUNT AS INDICATED BELOW.

MY BANK NAME IS =============================
MY BANK ADDRESS IS=============================
MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS=========================
SWIFT CODE IS=================================
BANK TELEPHONE================================
BANK FAX=====================================

THIS IS THE FUND LEFT BEHIND IN YOUR BANK BY MY DECEASED COUSIN, ENGR. MILLER CARLOS HECTOR, HE DEPOSITED THE SAID FUNDS ON JANUARY 2008 AND LATER DEID ON DECEMBER 2008 OF CANCER DECEASE.

HE WAS A BRAZILIAN NATIONAL, HE IS A PETROLEUM CONSULTANT AND HE OWNED MILLER & SON PTY (LND)

I AM HIS NEXT OF KIN WITH ALL VITAL DOCUMENTS AND PROVE, I WISH AS HIS HEIR APPARENT TO CLAIM HIS DEPOSITED FUNDS AND AT THE SAME TIME I AM INSTRUCTING YOUR BANK TO TRANSFER THE ABOVE-MENTIONED AMOUNT INTO MY NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AS INDICATED ABOVE.

I SHALL BEAR THE COST OF THE FUND TRANSFER AND PLEASE ACCEPT THIS LATE APPLICATION, AS IT WAS DUE TO FAMILY LOGISTIC PROBLEMS CONSEQUENT TO HIS FUNERAL RITES.

I HOPE YOU WILL EXPEDITE ACTION.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
YOURS FAITHFULLY

MRS JEAN ABBAS

Image Image Image