Information on romance scams and scammers.
#241029 by Calvin Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:08 am
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.111.170; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: dTMz9KuqGAWbRtgK1fHaf0ogFOq4S4U9qjgq3cTaMwrDBDRabz/cC6Y1GY+lAJ7go4ENKpkqtWgT54TYfQF7x3pS/2TNtJdAlfrVRnQh8omeiLyNW8uEjl1rmBPadr5AhFZG94EXWyomDA0qENzd+OQPhmQxUx6MzaSq0uoZTYKvopuCq8a00aFknzutxQywSZICbQf3v/fJw/AMJFr7pUBqcJP3ABlQ
Received: from BLU004-OMC4S31.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.170]) by COL004-MC2F55.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 03:57:30 -0700
Received: from BLU185-W38 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S31.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 03:57:23 -0700
X-TMN: [Zr7Vu53poLEHuRIso+jbXAkmnS0yVAbh]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_e7c59ef6-1258-4b46-8be2-fc7269730deb_"
Sender: <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello dear!
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:57:22 +0100
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Mar 2015 10:57:23.0063 (UTC) FILETIME=[27200870:01D05BEA]

Hello dear!

How are you and your lovely family, I hope fine? My name is Nancy,I messaged you on your Email but unfortunately my profile developed a problem. Nice to meet you, looking forward to hear from you?

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#242113 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:25 am
Tel. No.: +2348117645872

Hello My Dearest One,

How are you today, i hope you are fine? As for me loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are not allowed to go out from the camp, Its just like someone staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon through your aid. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Rev Jerry Francis who is the pastor of the (Life Christian Church) I only send and receive emails in the office of Rev Father Francis office, here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and the other for women. The Pastor's Phone number is ( +234- 8117645872 ) I would want you to call and tell him that you want to speak with Nancy Ebue, he will send for me in the hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or any electronic devices such as Phones because it is against the law of this country as a refugee. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year where i was studying Bio-Chemistry in University of Bouaké - Abidjan, Ivory Coast before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation i am now.

I know that you will be thinking about the age and the distance being a barrier but i want you to know something, that the happiness of someone does not determine the age or distance so far both of them love and care for each other, understand their selves and most importantly trust themselves. So i want you to take your mind off the age and the distance and let us focus on this interest.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's death certificate here with me which i will send to you later and here is the actual reason why i contacted you. When my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is (£520,000 ) (Five Hundred and Twenty Thousand pounds). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend father because of the respect i give to him as a father and the help he has been offering to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if anybody gets to know about it.

Please dear i would want you to give me full details about you if your willing to help me out,

Your full legal names
Your address
Your phone number

Dear i requested these information from you so that i can use it to introduce you to the bank for them to recognize you as my trustee/foreign partner and as soon as i have all these your information i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of vision, truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely. My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, i will be going back to the camp as i expect your call. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours Faithfully,
Miss Nancy Ebue.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.