Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#242039 by rococo Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:06 pm
This account has been closed.

migente.com/jovita_william20/
jovita_william20
Female, 26, New York, NY

Hello Dear My Name is Miss Jovita,tall and sexy young girl i came close to your profile this moment am interested in knowing you more please can you write back to me to my email address at ([email protected]) so i can send you my other details with my photos thanks.
kiss from Jovita.
[email protected]

My Dearest in heart,
Thanks for your promise to help me,
Now you can make contact with the bank where my late Father made the deposit and confirm from them how the funds could be transfer to your care in your country or anywhere you feel it will be saved till i join you , please try to contact the bank and introduce your self to them first as my trusted partner or even as my husband to be whom want to help me receive my late father funds in your account for the investment of the funds in your country or anywhere it will profit us for good without any government troubles.
This camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this please, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face in your country and here is the phone no of the Reverend father and you can get to me through his phone no because i do not have my personal phone and as soon as you call tell him that you want to speak to Miss Anita in room 14 of the female hostel ok, +22890660964 and i can not wait to hear your sweet voice,you can call me from 10am in the morning til 4pm in the evening by Togo time.
I do appreciate your interest to assist me to secure the transfer of the fund deposited by my late father at "ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND" in which my name appeared as his next of kin to the deposit account.
I was very happy because you are being there for me , It's very painful in life when there is no body to depend on, But I am glad that I have you now to protect all my interest, I remembered the way my daddy use to call me sweet name about my beauty when he was alive, I remember how secured and free I use to be before the cold hand of death took away my dad, It painful to remember, If I was in position of taking care of myself it could have been better, But I know God must dry my tears some day, I believe with you.please i do not have any money here with me OK so that is why i want you to write to the bank and ask them the possible means of transferring the money into your account OK
Here is the contact information of the bank in SCOTLAND. where the money was deposited by my late father :
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Contact Person : Mr Bruce van Saun(Director Of Operation)
E-mail: ( [email protected] )
E-mail: ( [email protected].u k)
E-mail; (customers.carecenter@consulta nt.com)

I have already informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me on the transfer of the funds due to my refugee status here in Togo , as a refugee i am not allowed to directly claim the money but i can only do that through an appointed representative as the united nations refugee law governing refugees all over the world states.
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the Director of Accounts Department of the bank. THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Account Number RBS745008901546/QB/91/A.
Name of account holder: Chief Dr.Azama William
Account deposited: $6,5 Million USA Dollars
Next of kin/beneficiary Ms. Anita Azama William. :=)

You have to ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your account, Please make sure that you make contact with the bank immediately so that before the end of this new week the fund will be transferred into your account i will advice you to send an email to them today so that they can receive your mail first thing tomorrow morning for them to know our seriousness,
Please do keep me updated with anything the bank says as soon as you contact them
Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care of your self and always remember me in your prayers.
God bless you. Anita.
the same pic see here:-

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=97846#p242027
Advertisement

#242040 by rococo Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:17 pm
blackplanet.com/users/wscompu/canvas/view_guestbook.html
CLOSED
Female, 26, New York, NY

Hello Dear My Name is Miss Jovita,tall and sexy young girl i came close to your profile this moment am interested in knowing you more please can you write back to me to my email address at ([email protected]) so i can send you my other details with my photos thanks.kiss from Jovita.
[email protected]