Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#240880 by Michelle Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:28 am
e-mail accounts ending "representative.com" are free and disposable accounts - no reputable company would ever use one - This Scammer is impersonating the genuine company iclogistics.co.uk

From: "I.C.L. | INTER CONTINENTAL LOGISTICS LTD." <[email protected]>
Date: February 26, 2015 at 1:44:24 PM EST
To: Michelle Banks
Subject: Awaiting Payment - Transaction # 5T9PE2OTSS1R

I.C.L.

I N T E R C O N T I N E N T A L
L O G I S T I C S

Headquarters UK
Inter Continental Logistics Ltd
95 Stockfield Road
Birmingham, B27 6AT
United Kingdom
T:. 1217653324
F:. 8701356266

UK Registration No. 05816300
Company VAT No. 884074793
BIFA Membership No.2544
WCA ID: 67709

The process for the completion of this transaction can be done in 2 simple steps!

The reason we are using this method for is faster order processing and better customer experience. Each of our agents takes responsibility of making sure that the orders are processed and shipped in the shortest time. This way, our customers have an updated status of their shipment at any time.

Step 1.
Find the closest MoneyGram office, available at a Canada Post location near you!

If you can not find an office, please email us back and we'll figure it all for you, asap!

Step 2.
Make the payment with cash using our manager's details:

First name
Fred
Last name
Bauer
Address
95 Stockfield Road
City/State
Birmingham
Postal code
B27 6AT
Country
United Kingdom

Fred Bauer takes responsibility for financial and accounting activities. Since joining companies in 2008, Fred Bauer has held a number of senior roles. He has led several financial projects and established sound commercial and financial control policies. In 2011, Fred Bauer was promoted to his current position.
With an approach that focuses on honesty, integrity and hard work, Fred Bauer has garnered a reputation for being there for his clients to help them achieve their goals. His clients' success is his success!

Once the payment was sent to our manager, contact us in the shortest time with the following information:

Reference number

Sender's name

Sender's surname

Sender's country

Scanned receipt of payment
(Not required to be sent)

Amount sent in British Pounds - GBP

After the payment is confirmed by our department, the transaction starts and you will receive the package in 48 hours!

The transfer commission at MoneyGram is around of 3%-7%. We provide you the useful advice, in case you are asked by their agent for the purpose of the transfer, you must specify that you send the money to our manager, because they charge an additional 10% for commercial purposes transfers.

L O G I S T I C S

We have grown up in the shipping world: we are well aware that the needs of individuals and companies change from day to day. What we offer is not a single solution, but expert staff that have received specific training and a range of advanced services, ready to handle the unexpected and to cater to new needs.
This is not just our opinion. For a number of years I.C.L. has been meeting customer satisfaction goals and complying with methods laid down by standard UNI EN ISO 9001. The meeting of these standards is assessed every year by a certifying authority, which passes judgement on the express courier service, the urban motorcycle courier service and the distribution of parcels.

We are a team of professionals always ready to assist you. All service information, quote requests, or questions about payment method are taken care of by by one of our agents at - [email protected] - we will be glad to give you as soon as possible and totally free, best answers!

International delivers your freight around the world ...

Headquarters UK
95 Stockfield Road
Birmingham, B27 6AT
United Kingdom

BIFA Membership No.2544

http://www.iclogistics.co.uk

(c) All rights reserved Inter Continental Logistics Ltd 2015

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice - requesting payment directly into a Bank Account - kindly forward it to me at the address in my signature line and I will report them to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#240882 by Michelle Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:45 am
From: "I.C.L. | INTER CONTINENTAL LOGISTICS LTD." <[email protected]>
Date: February 26, 2015 at 1:37:39 PM EST
To: Michelle Banks
Subject: Invoice

I.C.L.

L O G I S T I C S

Headquarters UK
95 Stockfield Road
Birmingham, B27 6AT
United Kingdom

BIFA Membership No.2544

Inter Continental Logistics with its impeccable network of agents provide airfreight services to all our clients to and from all major cities around the globe. We offer you cost effective air freight solutions with unmatchable security and handling services. Our team of experts manages global cargo services with their local expertise and experience to ensure hassle free transportation of your cargo.
Inter Continental Logistics is a member of British International Freight Association (BIFA).

We take care of international shipments, transports and removals, by air, by sea and by road, from the single piece to the full load, both export and import, from/to UK, from/to anywhere, using the co-operation with our reliable partners in the main ports and airports in UK and all over the world.

Thanks to our reliability and professionalism expressed during all the past years, today we can boast of profitable collaborations with the best maritime companies and air carriers, and with the leader companies in the road transports as well. So we are able to give to our customers tailored services with the best rates.

Dear Michelle Banks

We are pleased to inform you that the package is in our custody and we are waiting the payment confirmation.
This email confirms that you were successfully registered as a tenant.

Your transaction manager is Fred Bauer.

Transaction Status: Open
Transaction date: 2/26/2015
Transaction # 5T9PE2OTSS1R
Country of origin: United Kingdom
Country of destination: Canada
Shipping Status: Waiting for delivery
Payment Status: Pending

Our company acts as a third party, holding at the same time, the package and the payment.
The landlord leaves the package into our custody.
The payment will be made promptly to our manager.
Once the information are verified by our department, the package will be sent to the tenant.
After the package is received, the tenant will have 2 (two) business days to review the property.
If the tenant decides to keep the property, the funds will be released to the owner.
If the tenant will not be satisfied, then the tenant will receive a full refund.
The refund procedure is very simple, the tenant will receive the money from us through Bank to Bank Wire Transfer, Check or MoneyGram Money Transfer. The refund method is at the tenant's choice.​

Landlord:
First name
Michael
Last name
Leese
Address
37 Cartwright Gardens
City/State
Kings Cross, London
Postal code
WC1H
Country
United Kingdom

The package must be sent to:
Michelle Banks
419 Rue De La Remarks
Canada

The landlord is unable to receive any information regarding the payment data. We will hold the payment until you will send us your confirmation that you are satisfied with the property. As soon we receive your confirmation we will forward the payment to the landlord!

I.C.L. Tracking Number | xxxxxxxxxxx
The Tracking Number will be activated after the payment is verified and then, the parcel will be in transit.

Get started today!
You can make payment today, transaction # 5T9PE2OTSS1R and the package will arrive at your address on:
Saturday, February 28, 2015, 5:00 PM!

The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances. Our customer chose this payment method in order to speed up the transaction. Our company's security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies. Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public.
Our department always tries to fulfill its customers' needs.

Shipment details
Packaged and inspected
All the papers are double checked
Verified signed by the landlord

We are dedicated to delivering your parcels with speed and care. During the some of the transit process that we offer parcels may be handled several times. It is therefore important that all items are adequately packed. Our company has some tips that will help you make sure your package arrives at its destination in the best possible condition and on time. We also, offer a packing service and can supply you with the relevant material.

Billing information for the shipment
Payment status
Pending
Amount to be paid by the tenant
CAD 775.00 / Amount insured
Ready to ship
The price includes shipping and insurance fees
Payment method
Cash / All currencies in CAD / GBP
Service
Door-to-door / Delivering worldwide
Delivered by
Air Freight / 2nd day delivery

Tips & Warnings
This communication contains proprietary business information and may contain confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately destroy, discard, or erase this communication.

L O G I S T I C S

We have grown up in the shipping world: we are well aware that the needs of individuals and companies change from day to day. What we offer is not a single solution, but expert staff that have received specific training and a range of advanced services, ready to handle the unexpected and to cater to new needs.
This is not just our opinion. For a number of years I.C.L. has been meeting customer satisfaction goals and complying with methods laid down by standard UNI EN ISO 9001. The meeting of these standards is assessed every year by a certifying authority, which passes judgement on the express courier service, the urban motorcycle courier service and the distribution of parcels.

We are a team of professionals always ready to assist you. All service information, quote requests, or questions about payment method are taken care of by by one of our agents at - [email protected] - we will be glad to give you as soon as possible and totally free, best answers!

Headquarters UK
95 Stockfield Road
Birmingham, B27 6AT
United Kingdom

BIFA Membership No.2544

www.iclogistics.co.uk

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice - requesting payment directly into a Bank Account - kindly forward it to me at the address in my signature line and I will report them to the appropriate authorities

#241215 by Michelle Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:11 am
[email protected]

Awaiting Payment - Transaction # 5T9PE2OTSS1R

I.C.L.

L O G I S T I C S

Headquarters UK
95 Stockfield Road
Birmingham, B27 6AT
United Kingdom

BIFA Membership No.2544

The process for the completion of this transaction can be done in 2 simple steps!

The reason we are using this method for is faster order processing and better customer experience. Each of our agents takes responsibility of making sure that the orders are processed and shipped in the shortest time. This way, our customers have an updated status of their shipment at any time.

Step 1.
Find the closest MoneyGram office, available at a Canada Post location near you!

If you can not find an office, please email us back and we'll figure it all for you, asap!

Step 2.

First name
Albert
Last name
Herman
Address
95 Stockfield Road
City/State
Birmingham
Postal code
B27 6AT
Country
United Kingdom

Albert Herman takes responsibility for financial and accounting activities. Since joining companies in 2008, Albert Herman has held a number of senior roles. He has led several financial projects and established sound commercial and financial control policies. In 2011, Albert Herman was promoted to his current position.
With an approach that focuses on honesty, integrity and hard work, Albert Herman has garnered a reputation for being there for his clients to help them achieve their goals. His clients' success is his success!

Once the payment was sent to our manager, contact us in the shortest time with the following information:

Reference number

Sender's name

Sender's surname

Sender's country

Scanned receipt of payment
(Not required to be sent)

After the payment is confirmed by our department, the transaction starts and you will receive the package in 48 hours!

The transfer commission at MoneyGram is around of 3%-7%. We provide you the useful advice, in case you are asked by their agent for the purpose of the transfer, you must specify that you send the money to our manager, because they charge an additional 10% for commercial purposes transfers.

L O G I S T I C S

Headquarters UK
95 Stockfield Road
Birmingham, B27 6AT
United Kingdom

BIFA Membership No.2544

#241251 by Michelle Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:20 am
Awaiting Payment - Transaction # 5T9PE2OTSS1R

Step 1.

Step 2.

First name
Gregor
Last name
Arner
Address
95 Stockfield Road
City/State
Birmingham
Postal code
B27 6AT
Country
United Kingdom

Gregor Arner takes responsibility for financial and accounting activities. Since joining companies in 2008, Gregor Arner has held a number of senior roles. He has led several financial projects and established sound commercial and financial control policies. In 2011, Gregor Arner was promoted to his current position.
With an approach that focuses on honesty, integrity and hard work, Gregor Arner has garnered a reputation for being there for his clients to help them achieve their goals. His clients' success is his success!

Reference number

Sender's name

Sender's surname

Sender's country

Attachment of scanned or picture of the MoneyGram receipt (very important)

L O G I S T I C S

Headquarters UK
95 Stockfield Road
Birmingham, B27 6AT
United Kingdom

BIFA Membership No.2544

www.iclogistics.co.uk