Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#241230 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:19 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +233244792776, +233302958229 & +233302404559

Sir,

My name is Mr Bill Thomas I am the regional manager of Standard chartered bank branch in ACCRA the Capital region of GHANA . I got your information when i was searching for an oversea properties among other names. I write you this proposal in good faith; I am 56 years old widow with two lovely kids. I am a devoted to my Job and a man of peace.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of the Standard chartered bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city ACCRA at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2014 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Ten Million Two hundred thousand united state dollars (US$10.2M) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 40% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much. email me so that we can go over the details and i will give you my full information. Remember there is no risk involved i promise.

Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.

I await your positive response towards my message
Yours Sincerely
Mr.Bill Thomas.

PLEASE REPLY ON THIS EMAIL:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#241231 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:21 am

My Dear,
Thanks for your mail subject. How is life and Business going on in your Country? and i hope your Family is leaving well by Grace.

Meanwhile, the most important thing I need from you is your Cooperation as i have explain myself clearly to you knowing my Role and Involvement in this Regards as a Bank Manager of a Branch here in Ghana.

The honesty is the watch word in this transaction. Kindly note that the undermentioned points be kept in mind when a negotiated settlement takes place:

a) The conviction of transparent honesty and diligence is required in the transaction.

b) The transaction will be carried out with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.

c) The agreement for the distribution of funds will be adhered to (no one will ask for more share or try to sit on the funds once it is under custody, or any form of blackmail).

d) The funds will be released as per agreement.

The money will be transferred to your account officially through bank to bank Swift Transfer.

The Attach is the Application Form you are required to fill and send it to our Head office.

Thanks,

Mr.Bill Thomas.

Attachment

THE APPLICATION LETTER.

I want you to rewrite the below application letter (if possible with your business letter head paper) and send it to my head office so that they can commence with the transfer immediately.

The Bank numbers are:
Tel: +233302958229
Fax: +233302404559
E­mail: [email protected]

The above is the direct lines for the International Remittance Department.

Attn: The Director

Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Ltd (International Remittance Department)

Sir,

I am an escrow call account owner in your bank. Account name (.............)
Account number: 01500190022
Beneficiary: .............................
Amount: Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,200,000.00)

Standard Chartered Bank of (Ghana) Limited High Street Branch Accra, Ghana. I wish to close and transfer my fund to my bank account in my country.

My Bank particulars are:

Account name..................................................
Account number...............................................
Beneficiary........................................................
Bank name and Address.................................
Swift code.........................................................

I will be delighted if my request is favourably considers, it has been my pleasure doing business with your Bank. My new contact address is (Fill in your current address here)

Telephone number.............................
Fax number........................................

Thank you for your kind co­operation.

Yours Faithfully,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#241233 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:23 am
But i called your number and it was total off so who should we blame ?? You can call me on this number +233 244 792 776