Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#241228 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:15 am
Tel. No.: +22556260911

FROM Miss Victoria Haadi

In a brief introduction,

I am Victoria Haadi (19 years) the only surviving child of late Dr.James Haadi. I am in possesion of some documents covering the deposit of US$5.730 Million dollars which my late father deposited in one bank in ABIDJAN Capital city of COTE D'IVORE.

I have verified the transaction with the bank here and it's authencity is clear. This fund is of no criminal origin as it was realised from sales of the alluvial gold dust.
I am soliciting for your kind assistance in retrieving and claiming this fund from the bank here as my father's business associate and have it transferred to your account in your country for investment. You will also serve as the guardian to this fund as i'm not at all knowledgeable in the international business world. I will give you further details as soon as I hear from you, and we will discuss terms and percentage subsequently but you must treat highly confidentail.
I await for your response.

Best wishes
Miss Victoria Haadi.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#241229 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:16 am
Dear

Thanks for your response,I appreciated your willingness to assist me,I know this will mark the begining of our great relationship in what we are doing now and the one in future.

Now in order to proceed, this is the requirement the bank asked from me, which I will obtain from you my foreign business partner:

1. Your full name
2. Contact address
3. Your Picture/ID Card
4. Phone/ fax numbers
5. Age/Occupation

Once you send this information I will contact the bank for submission of the application letter in your name to the bank as my new beneficiary to the Fund deposited in their bank by my late father also introduce you as my guardian so that the money will be transfer into your account.

Remember that after the transfered of the fund is completed,that you will send me an invitation letter for me to travel to meet you in your country to continue with my studies which is of importance to me at this time while the money are being properly invested by you since am only young lady without any knowledge of banking and investment

Read this carefully and get back to me with the requested information to enable me get to the bank for submission of the application letter in your favour.

Thanks for your understanding,

Best Wishes
Miss. Victoria Haadi
+225 56 26 09 11

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#242322 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:49 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22554736778 & +447035929563

My Dear XXX

I wish to compensate you for your past assistance, effort and commitments that time to help me out. I have arranged with UBA BANK and issued an ATM MASTER CARD valid at US$200.000 for your compensation. I am in LONDON right now to establish some business and possibly buy some properties also. So I want you to Contact my attorney in Abidjan Barrister.Daniel James on his information below, because I kept the ATM CARD with him to be send to you as soon as you contact him Name;

Barrister Daniel James
Email address: ([email protected])
Phone Number:+225-54-73-67-78

I left every instruction with him to send you the ATM MASTER CARD as soon as you contact him,so make sure you re-confirm your address and Cell Phone Number to him to avoid any mistake on the delivery of your ATM CARD to you. Then ask him to send the ATM CARD to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your money at any ATM Machine in the world.

With All My Appreciation

Miss Victoria Haadi

Tel:+447035929563

#245942 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:26 am
i am very worried not to have heard from you.Please let me know if everything is ok because i am not feeling fine since i have not heard from you.I want you to let me know what is happening.No matter what the problem is kindly let me know rather than keeping silent because it will not help matters.i await you urgent response.

hope to hear from you

Thanks.

#247595 by AlanJones Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:24 am
Tel. No.: +447035929563

My Dear

I am very happy to hear from you.i am very busy with my investment
project which have occupied my whole time,from one office to another to see
that i get all legal vital documents to operate my investment here in london.
me and my partner Dr Albert Brown have be very busy to get all that is
needed for the establish of our company here in london.

My dear it was not an easy task to make a sucessful of my dream of transfering mylate father wealth to start a new life abroad.i am was more happy to get Dr Albert Brown from london who stand on his feet to see that the money was transfer into his bank account in london upon he exhausted all his money and property to see that we sucessed on our dream.

My dear out of my happinest and joy i say i must show appreciation to you towards all your past effort to help out me out which fail to work out.that is why i offer you that money to say thank you for all you did to me that i still remember your effort.

My dear pls as you get in contact with lawyer do whatever that is required from you to see that you recieve the atm card so that you cash the money from any atm machine in your country,the lawyer is there to help you physicaly the moment you cash the money do inform me so we can celebrate my sucess together.

Moreover. i will love to visit you over there once i am through with my investment project here, so i can see you face to face and see if i can invest a little money there which you will take care of it.in all i say thanks.

Yours Faithfully

Victoria Haadi
Tel: +447035929563