Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#241210 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:21 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

Wir bieten privaten und gewerblichen Darlehen ohne Sicherheiten, bei 3% Zinsen, ab ? 10.000 auf ? 90.000.000 in 1 Jahr und 20 Jahren Laufzeit überall in der Welt. !! jetzt bewerben !!

Grüße

Anna

Google translation

We offer personal and business loans without collateral, interest at 3%, from? 10,000 on? 90,000,000 in 1 year and 20-year term anywhere in the world. !! apply now !!

Regards

Ann

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#241211 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:24 am
Tel. No.: +447405418384

hallo, XXX

Ich erhielt Ihre E-Mail und zu behaupten, dass der Inhalt wurde auch darauf hingewiesen, wollen, ist diese Transaktion 100% legitim so fühlen sich frei und tätigen Geschäft mit uns.

wir sind ein Finanz Zuflucht und Kraftwerk zu Personen, die eine ausreichende Finanzierung, um zur Lösung ihrer finanziellen Bedürfnisse und erleichtern ihren Stress.

Wir bieten persönliche und geschäftliche Kredite ohne Sicherheiten (nur zur Identifizierung) bei 3% Zinssatz, ab € 10.000 bis € 90.000.000 in 1 Jahr bis 20 Jahre Laufzeit überall in der Welt.

Königs Assured Darlehen ist ein vollständig registriert und Regierung genehmigt Darlehen Unternehmen in Großbritannien, vor kurzem haben wir uns entschieden, unsere Darlehen Dienstleistungen über 103 anderen Ländern als eine Möglichkeit der Abfederung der Auswirkungen der gegenwärtigen Wirtschaftskrise und gleichzeitig umfassende Globalisierung erweitern.

Sie erwartet, dass Sie uns Ihre Anwendungsanforderung, indem der Kreditantrag Formular aus, damit wir Ihr Darlehen innerhalb von 2 bis 4 Tage zu verarbeiten geben. Ich schicke Ihnen die Darlehensbedingungen, wie das Antragsformular eingereicht wird.

Qualifikationen:

1) Der Darlehensnehmer muss mindestens 18 Jahre alt sein.
2) Auch mit schlechten Krediten, wir garantieren immer noch der Kreditnehmer das Darlehen.
3) Das Darlehen kann auch mit niedrigen Kredit gewährt werden.
4) Festzins des Darlehens 3%.

Hinweis: Sie sind, um den Kreditantrag ausfüllen und Informationen, so dass wir mehr Details über die Sie auf dieser Leihe haben.

Darlehensantrag.

* Name des Antragstellers:
* Adresse:
* Stadt:
* Bundesland:
* Land:
* Beruf:
* Monatliches Einkommen:
* Tel:
* Mobil:
* Darlehensbetrag benötigt:
* Dauer der Ausleihe:
* E-Mail-Addresse:
* Haben Sie vor gelten:

In Anerkennung dieser Angaben, werde ich Ihnen ein gut berechnet und Zustand, die das Abkommen umfassen wird senden. Alle Daten werden absolut vertraulich behandelt und nur für den Zweck, zu dem sie angefordert werden. HINWEIS: Wir werden Ihre Antwort erwarten, sobald Sie diese Nachricht erhalten. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Kooperation.

Darlehen Dienstleistungen seit 1985.

CORPORATE OFFICE
Königs Assured Darlehen Unternehmen
17 Alma Street,
Kentish Town,
London NW5 3DH,
Großbritannien.
Tel: +447405418384

E-Mail: [email protected]

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis und für die Wahl dieses Unternehmens.

Mrs.Hannah Wendt
- -
Disclaimer
Vertraulichkeit und Datenschutz: Diese E-Mail-Übertragung wird für die persönliche und vertrauliche Nutzung des bezeichneten Empfänger (n) oben genannten gedacht. Diese Meldung kann Personaldaten oder vertrauliche Informationen enthalten und ist als solche privilegiert und vertraulich. Wenn Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfänger sind, werden Sie hiermit darüber informiert, dass Sie diese Nachricht und alle angehängten Dokumente in jede Fehlerberichts Verbreitung / Veröffentlichung, Vervielfältigung, Verbreitung erhalten haben, das, oder unter einer Handlung, die im Vertrauen auf die Inhalte dieser Informationen ist streng verboten. Falls Sie diese Nachricht irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort Absender per E-Mail und die ursprüngliche Nachricht und Dokumente zu löschen. Vielen Dank für Ihre Mitarbeit.

2014 Königliche Assured Loan.
© Alle Rechte vorbehalten.

Google translation

hello, XXX

I got your e-mail and to claim that the content was also noted want this transaction is 100% legitimate so freely and do business with us feel.

We are a financial refuge and strength work to those sufficient funding to help solve their financial needs and ease their stress.

We offer personal and business loans without collateral (only for identification) at 3% interest rate, from € 10,000 to € 90 million in one year to 20-year term anywhere in the world.

King Assured loan is a fully registered and government approved loan companies in the UK, recently we have decided to expand our loan services over 103 other countries as a way of mitigating the effects of the current economic crisis, while comprehensive globalization.

They expect us your application request by the loan application form from, that we may give to process your loan within 2 to 4 days. I will send you the loan terms, such as the application form is submitted.

Qualifications:

1) The borrower must be at least 18 years old.
2) Even with bad credit, we still guarantee the borrower's loan.
3) The loan may be granted with low credit.
4) fixed interest rate of the loan 3%.

Note: You are to fill out the loan application and so we have more details about the information on this loan.

Loan application.

* Name of applicant:
* Street Address:
* City:
* State:
* Profession:
* Monthly income:
* Phone:
* Mobile:
* Loan Amount Needed:
* Loan Duration:
* Email Address:
* Do you plan shall apply:

In recognition of this information, I will give you a well calculated and state, which will include the agreement to send. All information is strictly confidential and only for the purpose for which they are requested. NOTE: We will await your response as soon as you get this message. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Loan services since 1985th

CORPORATE OFFICE
King Assured loan companies
17 Alma Street,
Kentish Town,
London NW5 3DH,
The UK.
Tel: +447405418384

E-mail: [email protected]

Thank you for your understanding and for choosing this company.

Mrs.Hannah Wendt
- -
Disclaimer
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission is intended above for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient (s). This message may contain personal data or sensitive information and as such is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this email and any attached documents in each bug report dissemination / publication, reproduction, distribution, that, or under an act, in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail, and the original message and documents whatsoever. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

2014 Royal Assured Loan.
© All rights reserved.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#241377 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:05 am
Hello, XXX

Compliment of the day to you,I wish to notify you that your mail containing the filled information was received by this department.In order to seal up the transaction,Our terms of service which are widely stated below must be agreed upon before any further step can be taken in this loan contract, Royal Assured loan company is located in United Kingdom. You can be able to get the required amount of 10,000.000 € from us. below are the loan terms for the required amount.

The borrower must be the age above 18 years and any age below 18 years will be disqualified. A grace period of five (5) months is given during repayment. After this time, if the borrower is unable to re-pay, a late penalty fee will be added to the loan amount. There is no penalty for early repayment of loan.

You are required to send any of the following identification below.

1.A Driver's License
2.International passport

This documentation will be forward to the approval department for proper checking.

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE

Loan Amount: €10.000.000
Loan Interest Rate:3%
Loan Term: 25 years
Monthly Loan Payment: € 47,421.13
Number of Payments: 300
Cumulative Payments: €14,226,339.62
Total Interest Paid: €4,226,339.62

If you need an adjustment with the duration, it is possible. Just let us know. If you are in agreement with the stated terms and conditions above and want to proceed, kindly fill the borrower's data form below. Remember we are opened to any of your question or call this number (+447405418384)

Full Bank details, which include the following.
Name of account holder:
Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
Bank Address:
Routing Number or Swift Code:

please contact us directly on telephone number (+447405418384) between the hours of 9am-5pm London time (Mondays-Saturday).

i will appreciate if you can send a copy of your passport or driving license to me for proper identification.We will send you the loan contract which you will be required to append your signature on.

Loan services since 1985.

CORPORATE OFFICE
Royal Assured Loan Company
17 Alma Street,
Kentish Town,
London NW5 3DH,
United Kingdom.
Phone: +447405418384

Email: [email protected]

Thanks for your understanding and for choosing this firm.

Mrs.Hannah Wendt
-- --
Disclaimer
Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission is intended for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. This message may contain personnel data or Confidential Information and as such is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message and any attached documents in error, that any review, dissemination/disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and documents. Thank you for your cooperation.

2013 Royal Assured Loan.
©All rights reserved

#241510 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:42 am
Hello, XXX

The loan agreement document is attached to this mail,go through it carefully,sign and submit back to me immediately so that we can proceed further with the loan transaction.

CORPORATE OFFICE
17 Alma Street,
Kentish Town,
London NW5 3DH,
United Kingdom.

Mrs.Hannah Wendt

-- --
Disclaimer
Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission is intended for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. This message may contain personnel data or Confidential Information and as such is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message and any attached documents in error, that any review, dissemination/disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and documents. Thank you for your cooperation.

2013 Royal Assured Loan.
©All rights reserved

Attachment

ROYAL ASSURED LOAN COMPANY
...Give experience a try
Channel Sea House Canning Road, London E15 3ND
ATTORNEY AT LAW AND NOTARY PUBLIC,
Phone No: +447405418384
EMAIL: [email protected]

This LOAN AGREEMENT is made this 13th day of March 2015 between Royal Assured Loan Company herein referred to as “the lender” of one part.

And XXX herein referred to as “the borrower” on the other part.

LOAN TERMS REPAYMENT SCHEDULE

*Loan Amount: €. 10.000.000
*Loan Rate: 3%
*Duration: 25 years (300 Months)
*Loan Interest: €. 4,226,339.62
*Monthly Payment: €. 47,421.13
*Total Payment: €. 14,226,339.62

DRAFT LOAN AGREEMENT

This chamber assures you that as far as this transaction is concerned we are going to put our possible effort to be enormously sure that this transaction is perfectly successful.

As a notary to this transaction before we proceed with my client’s transaction you are to agree with the followings below:

1. i agree with the terms and conditions of the lender
2. i agree to be a prompt payer to the monthly /yearly payment.
3. i agree in assuring this chamber that I am not going to run away after receiving the loan.
4. i agree that i won’t involve in any form of fraud or ingenuity in this transaction.
5. I agree that a copy of my International Passport/Drivers Licenses/Official Card/State Identity Card must be tendered to the lender for security.
6. I agree that this transaction must be done under the provision of the 1999 constitution, which stipulated that money laundering within and outside the country has to be insured against terrorism, theft and scammers as it were by the borrow to avoid risk during transfer.

Declaration:
The parties have here unto set their hands and seals the date and year first above written.

SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE WITHIN NAMED

XXX Loan Officer (Hannah Wendt)

(BORROWER) (LENDER)

Royal Assured Loan

#242095 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:26 am
Before we proceed,you are required to send at least a copy of your Driver's License "or" a copy of your International Passport

CORPORATE OFFICE
17 Alma Street,
Kentish Town,
London NW5 3DH,
United Kingdom.

Mrs.Hannah Wendt

#242314 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:34 am
Hello, XXX

Congratulation your loan have been approved by the board of directors of the loan company!!

Regards to your agreement to the loan terms, the board of directors of this loan company has approved the loan for you, i want you to know that i am doing everything possible to make sure that you get this loan as soon as possible. i want you to know that there will be no element of fraud in this transaction.

The loan amount of €10,000,000 00 has been approved for transfer, I want you to know that you will be responsible for the L. A .F (loan application Fee) which is a fee for every borrower to pay who requires the services of the bank to transfer their funds to them, the banks over here are being paid for services rendered to clients.

We don't charge "upfront fees". The only fee you pay is L. A. F ( loan application fee), this helps the money to be insured and reflect in your country for pick up, this is because our loan we give out don't need Collateral because of our large security.

The loan amount of €10,000,000 00 will be transferred to you immediately upon the confirmation of payment, it will only take 72 hours for the funds to reflect in your country for pick up, try and make this payment as soon as you can to enable us transfer the loan to you immediately.

According to the law enforcement code (2015/wxsaa/LICX.REG774) that is bound in this transaction, the loan application fee (L.A.F) is the only fee you are to send before you will receive the loan.

L.A.F (loan application fee) covers the following below:

{1} cost of transfer (C.O.T) .....850€

{2} insurances of the loan........795€

{3} registrations of your loan ...€285

Total amount for the L.A.F ...........€1,930

Upon the confirmation of €1,930, the loan will be transfer into your account within 72 hours.

You are required to send the payment to the receiving Agent,below are the bank details:

AMOUNT: €1,930

ACCOUNT NAME: CHARITY GUOBADIA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 35411660
SORT CODE: 77-21-08
ACCOUNT ADDRESS: 34 LEICESTER SQUARE
BANK NAME: LLOYDS BANK PLC
BANK ADDRESS: LLOYDS BANK PLC MILTON KEYNES
IBAN: GB11LOYD77210835411660
BIC: LOYDGB21A56

Please i need you to get back with proof of payment,a copy of the payment receipt.

I await your swift response to this mail stating when you will be able to remit this payment to enable us transfer the loan into your country. Note: That your loan is protected by a hardcover insurance policy by the bank authority, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it will be transferred to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the loan, Once again we are sorry for any inconveniences this might caused you.

Have a nice and wonderful day.

CORPORATE OFFICE
17 Alma Street,
Kentish Town,
London NW5 3DH,
United Kingdom.

Mrs.Hannah Wendt