Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#241184 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:20 am
Reply-to: Peter Stevenson - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27785937074

No body to the email, just the same attachment in 3 different formats

From Peter Stevenson

Dear Good Friend.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Indonesia. Presently I am in Indonesia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn’t forget you’re past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary in South Africa his name is Desmond Young

Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Telephone +27 785 937 074, Contact him and ask him to send you the total of $920.000.00.{Nine Hundred And Twenty Thousand United States Dollars} which I kept for your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my Secretary Desmond Young and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffer ness at that time. Do send to Desmond Young, your contact details.

Your Full Names..............................................
You’re Address.................................................
Cell Phone Number...........................................
Your occupation................................................
Your Age........................................................

To enable him submit your details to the paying bank the Ned Bank South Africa to wire your compensation money to your nominated bank account.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Desmond Young he will send the amount to you with out any delay.

Thanks and God bless you.

Peter Stevenson.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement