Information on romance scams and scammers.
#241043 by mariko Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:39 am
Facebook Scammer
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006163758542

Zanda Morrgan

Photo stolen from Polish Psychologist J. Walkiewicz
Official Facebook facebook.com/pages/Jacek-Walkiewicz/343474209094
See Also youtube.com/watch?v=ktjMz7c3ke4

Facebook Profile
WORK
Offshore
Software Engineer · June 2004 to present · Wigan

PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Engineering Project Management

CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN
Manchester, United Kingdom
Current city

Birthday
November 22

RELATIONSHIP
Widowed

Hello Dear, How are you doing today,I hope you are doing great? Thanks for contacting me and I really do appreciate it...I like your profile and everything on your profile is interesting. Anyway i asked for your number cos i will love to hear the sweet sound of your voice and i promise not to call you during your work or at midnight, just let me know the best time to call and i will call you only at that time okay. Is a promise.
Advertisement

#241178 by mariko Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:41 am
His phone number
+447937432131

Sweet one,

It was really good to meet you indeed, I’m doing well here, everything is great ,how about you?, I am a loving, honest, kind, rational, reliable, punctual, happy person and I love exchanging ideas, experiences. I will be delighted if we get on well and become best of friends. Sorry, i forget to ask you about your marital status and also kids too? I am really interested in you, thank you for giving me your number and mine is +447937432131. I believe you are a principle and wonderful woman, i will respect all that , take care my dear and always write to me, cheers.

Always for you.....