Information on romance scams and scammers.
#241092 by malu53 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:16 pm
Coolman00
39 Years, Man seeking a Woman
New York, NY, USA
Eyes: Black Eyes

you can mail me to k/e/v/i/n/.m/a/r/k/0/1/.....kevin.mark01 AT YAHOO DOIT COM mail me
Advertisement

#241094 by malu53 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:19 pm
same pic

kevin00
City: Toronto
Health Condition Hearing Problem, Sight Problems, Speech Disorder

I am kind,considerate, and generous. I am also honest i call a spade a spadeeven if it kills me. i speak my mind.I also like to dance around my living room. I like to bake and love sugar. I am allergic to bee stings. I love pets and have two dog.I love riding roller coasters. I like to wear casual, comfortable clothes. Simple things amaze me. I firmly believe that love is a necessary tool to survive in this world.I love romance and am romantic, I am an honest and sincere man and i am tired of people playing head games on me. I own and can operate power tools. I stop and smell the roses.i do not take anything for granted. I believe in God. I do not believe in cheating on someone. I love God, and honest compassionate men looking for a life partner. i like to meet a woman with stability and goals. Someonewhoshonest,respectful,loving,sweet to be with and knows how to take care of a man. I need a heart as i have beenthrough alot in my past dates. It's hard to put down in words what you think you may be looking for in someone; because sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you stumble across it in the dark and stub your toes on it. Obviously you want to meet someone who has similar interests. i am looking for a woman who is honest, caring,lovely, trust worthy woman and who needs one man . the woman i can share laughter, joke, fun , love , understanding with me and u can mail me on [email protected]
#241096 by malu53 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:30 pm
How are you doing today, 435-393-2331 you can text me...i am new to this site looking for a friendship that would lead to a successful relationship,i will like to make friendship with you if you don't mind,am tired of loneliness,i need some one we can always have a good conversation and get to know more about each other to see what happen in next future,i will be glad to read back from you,You have a wonderful day bye for now....you can mail me to kevin.
phone number 435-393-2331
Phone Provider 360NETWORKS USA INC. UT
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2012-11-21
City and State Salt Lake City, UT

goes by Kevin Cole on badoo