Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#241007 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:45 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22504341306

To your attention.

The Western Union- structure Africa has recently launched an operation aimed to compensate customers who have been the victim of scam After several Data base analysis, technical and other crossing your e-mail address is detected as a potential victim of a network con stretching from France to west Africa with several branches in Asia Minor and the Middle East

Many technical structures such as Microsoft and Yahoo Taffeta services and security as Interpol and general intelligence services of the EU states coordinated their activities to dismantle all its ramifications who abused a thousand people throughout the Europe.

A technical commission compensation was established with the Ministry of Finance of West African States for a compensation policy called ACT For Credibility "

We therefore ask you to contact us for more information if you are a victim and want to be compensated as quickly as possible through a civil procedure and financial

In my capacity as a lawyer I will serve as intermediaries between you and the civilian authorities in charge to repay what you have paid by Western Union and other money transfer services

Me Roland Laroche
Law firm laroche And Cos
Loaded folders / Me Roland Laroche.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#241008 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:46 am

Sir,

If you have been a victim of this scam network, we'll just join a form
allowing you to give us more information on the various transactions you have made

This is the first step in the procedure for reimbursement and compensation
In the meantime, please accept our sincere dear sir considerations

IDENTIFICATION OF THE SENDER

NAME: ..............................

GIVEN NAMES): ..............................

CITY: ..............................

ADDRESS: .............................................

E-MAIL: .............................. ..............

IDENTIFICATION CONTINUED

NAME: ...........................

GIVEN NAMES): ..............................

CITY: ..............................

TOTAL AMOUNT SENT: ..............................

PS / attach a photocopy of your ID or your PASSPORT to Form

Laroche Guy Roland Maitre

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.