Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240438 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:57 pm

I'm on a business trip to Madrid-Spain now and i really need your urgent help immediately.

I wait to hear back from you.

Sylvia Momoh

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#240439 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:57 pm
I have been waiting to hear back from you with the details of the Western Union Money Transfer so i can be able to pay for the things i ordered and get a cab to the airport to get my trip home to refund the money back to you and please be very fast so i can get away from this predicament OK?

his are my information's you need, copy it and rush down to the nearest western union or money gram post office.

Name: Sylvia Momoh
Text question: Good
Answer: Friend
Postal code: 28982

Immediately you send the money please kindly get back to me with the Western Union transfer details such as:

Sender's Name:
Sender's Location:
MTCN #:
Amount:?

I urgently wait to hear from you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240824 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:44 pm
I just got your message right now because i dont have a private internet access here in this country, there is nothing you need to be scared of, it is me Sylvia requesting for some help from you due to the fact that i cant access our Bank Account because of the hectic network problem so please rush down to send me {$1,150} so that i can get a cab to the airport and also pay for the things i ordered and when i return home i will refund back all you spent OK?

You can wire the fund to me with this bank info:

ACCOUNT NAME: VIVIAN AIKODON
IBAN: ES15 2100 1509 7101 0138 0468.
BANK NAME: LaCaixa .
AV DE LA MARINA, 16 35500 ARRECIFE

Thanks and get back to me with the transfer slit.

#240981 by AlanJones Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:19 pm
+34632446799 please call me or send me the person number so i can call he/she and i go and meet the person to get the 500 euro from the person.

Thanks.

#241365 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:13 am
I have been waiting to hear back from you with the details of the Western Union or Money Gram Transfer receipt so i can be able to pay for the things i ordered and get a cab to the airport to get my trip home to refund the money back to you and please be very fast so i can get away from this predicament OK?

#244516 by AlanJones Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:41 am
Thanks for your mail back , I'm in Madrid-Spain right now for a short business trip and am short of cash right here, i tried to access my account from the ATM-cash machines here and its not working, i went to the bank to withdraw and was informed that i cant withdraw from my account in this country due to some network problem so i want you to loan me the sum of $1,150 or less than the amount you having on you right now so i can quickly pay for the things i ordered from a company here and also have an access to a telephone center to be able to reach at you on my schedules so i can be enabled to get a cab to the airport immediately before it get late and i promise to refund back the money to you as soon as i get back home OK?

This are my information's you need, copy it and rush down to the nearest western union or money gram post office to send me the money.

Name: Sylvia Momoh
Text question: Good
Answer: Friend
Postal code: 28982

Immediately you send the money please kindly get back to me with the Western Union transfer details such as

Sender's Name:
Sender's Location:
MTCN #:
Amount:?
And also get back to me with a scan copy of the payment receipt.

Best Regards

#244517 by AlanJones Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:42 am
+34608393851

#245269 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:25 am
I have been waiting to hear back from you with the details of the Western Union Money or the MoneyGram Transfer so i can be able to pay for the things i ordered and get a cab to the airport to get my trip home to refund the money back to you and please be very fast so i can get away from this predicament OK?

Sylvia Momoh